#1January 20th, 2006 · 06:44 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
24 posts
United States of America
After It

This song is not in a battle

The track's title is called "After It".  My name is David Duenskie and I made this track by myself.  It is a trance track which took me many numerous days to put together.
The track is DJ FRIENDLY, so give it a minute before the bass kicks in...HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THE MUSIC!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 20th, 2006 · 07:44 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Reminds me of chilling after a drinking sesh round my mate's Aunties(we used to hang there quite a bit). Preety old skool, in a good way. I'll vote tomorrow when I can turn my speakers up high. As far my opinion is today though, I quite like it. Takes a while to get going. Once it has, that keyboard mixes well with other effects. I wasn't so sure of it at first. I'm a big fan of trance but don't listen to much of it because it's so hard to get any decent tracks. I'll have to go out and buy some at some point. Cheers for the trip down memory lane.
Don't really have any critasisms, good track. Well mixed, you seem to know what your doing and I'm not into writing trance. I'll have to send it to my mate. He'll enjoy it. Seriously look forward to hearing more stuff from you. It'll bring a more eclectic feel to bandamp. Most of the music is guitar based I find.
#3January 20th, 2006 · 08:15 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
24 posts
United States of America
Thank You for the comment Moses! I really appreciate it.  Yeah it starts off slow because it is Dj Friendly... I make all of my tracks like that incase djs would like a copy. Once again.. Thank You for the kind words...

David

PS.. Where can i hear some of your stuff Moses?
#4January 20th, 2006 · 08:20 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well I think it's great stuff...

really frag'd trance... lovin' it

I'd love it even more with some industrial guitar chords in there, but that's my personal taste.

anyways, upload more of your stuff it's great...

ps. don't forget about the chat function... it's great too
#5January 21st, 2006 · 11:14 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Sadley I havn't been able to get any tracks recorded/uploaded on to this site(or any other for that matter). I did record a song I while back with a friend I was hoping to post on bandamp but it was deleted mysteriouslty from my mates computer.
I am in the process of writing and recording a few tracks and, indeed, re recording the sogn I had origanally recorded with a friend. So hopefuklly I will be recieving comments on my songs soon.
Anyway, you should go to the chatroom. It's good there!
#6January 21st, 2006 · 12:04 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Incredible! This techno is amazing!
Loved it! I'm downloading it!
100% from me.

> Iszil
#7January 21st, 2006 · 01:49 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
24 posts
United States of America
Wow! Thank you Thank you, I really appreciate the feedback! Thank you for the 100%.
#8January 21st, 2006 · 03:49 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Amazing
this is actually not my style and I use play the first 5 seconds the mid 5 seconds and the last 5 secnds. But this song I hear the whole 6 minutes and I wasnt bored. Mixing is well done.
#9February 1st, 2006 · 03:23 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Not my taste in music at all, so you're a little hamstrung there already by me.  That being said, this is a pretty damn cool track!!!
In fact, there's so much going on in this track, that it managed to keep me interested for (most of) the 6 minutes  

It's well recorded, well mixed, and well thought out.

Not bad at all, so well done!
#10February 4th, 2006 · 02:15 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
nice.....  

Very well done.....   This is a fun style to make... I never used to like it, but I had never actually tried to make a techno type song... now I see how much fun they can be...

keep em coming....
               JimK
#11February 7th, 2006 · 04:52 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
like the drums, not so sure about the synth, s'been mixed well tho
#12February 9th, 2006 · 01:41 PM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
Arrrg! my soundcard's stuttering all over the place on this poxy laptop. (it's an HDD hardware problem - trust me I'm a software developer ). Anyways it behaved itself long enough for me to give this 100% Best trance track I've heard in ages. Catchy too.
#13February 9th, 2006 · 03:12 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
24 posts
United States of America
Thank you Thank you!! I really really appreciate those kind words!! makes my day go by much better!
Thanks again

David
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 11:41 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.