#1January 20th, 2006 · 05:08 PM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
Here, now and with me

This song is not in a battle

For those who don't mind a "silly love song".  (I swear I'll never rhyme "weather" & "together" and I'll never be off key even slightly, hear "clever" at 33-34 sec., again...)  Comments/votes will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 20th, 2006 · 05:20 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Nice song!
Keep this up man. You have a nice style. Keep making this happy music.

> Iszil

PS: See you on Chat room.
#3January 20th, 2006 · 10:02 PM
3 posts
United States of America
UP BEAT
I like the beat of this song.  It makes me want to dance.  NICE!
#4January 22nd, 2006 · 01:14 AM
13 threads / 12 songs
149 posts
United States of America
as always very nice arrangement,pleasant to hear-i'd like to know what you use for recording and mixing,is it just you or do you play w/band??
#5January 22nd, 2006 · 02:03 PM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
I like it. Nice guitar part, and some good singing. Keep it up.
#6January 23rd, 2006 · 04:51 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Good quality recording, nice mix, and a great overall sound.  I love the vocal harmonies, and think it's something that you manage to do really well in your songs.  For me, the guitar solo is the only thing slightly out of touch with the rest of the track; I find it a little too staccato and too simplistic.
But you've produced yet another excellent track.
Well done guys
#7January 23rd, 2006 · 09:03 AM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
Jiminuk wrote…
Good quality recording, nice mix, and a great overall sound.  I love the vocal harmonies, and think it's something that you manage to do really well in your songs.  For me, the guitar solo is the only thing slightly out of touch with the rest of the track; I find it a little too staccato and too simplistic.
But you've produced yet another excellent track.
Well done guys
I agree about the guitar solo--I should definitely stick to bass and rhythm and leave the lead to more experienced people.
#8February 1st, 2006 · 08:18 AM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
It's great - i think you should try and bring out a CD. Have you tried contacting any agents or anything?
#9February 2nd, 2006 · 05:07 AM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
JBP wrote…
It's great - i think you should try and bring out a CD. Have you tried contacting any agents or anything?
This song is 10 years old, it is on a self produced CD (made for friends and relatives), but now, looking back, it seems to be too amateurish and not worth any serious thought.  Thank you for your kind words anyway.
#10February 2nd, 2006 · 08:16 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
15 posts
United Kingdom
Chirpy
Good chirpy melody....piano sound like it's in the wrong key. Are you mexican? You sound a bit like Speedy Gonzales. Backing vocals remind me of "Looks is Deceiving" by Jamaican reggae act the Gladiators. Works well overall.
#11February 2nd, 2006 · 08:26 AM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
re: Chirpy
Benofthefamily wrote…
Good chirpy melody....piano sound like it's in the wrong key. Are you mexican? You sound a bit like Speedy Gonzales. Backing vocals remind me of "Looks is Deceiving" by Jamaican reggae act the Gladiators. Works well overall.
1) Piano's in the right key. Guaranteed;  2) No, I'm not; 3) Where can I hear Speedy Gonzales singing?  (I can't figure out whether what you're saying is a compliment or an offence); 4) Are you sure your PC plays the song back correctly? 5) Otherwise, thanks.
#12December 7th, 2006 · 05:10 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
Wow...it's great like the rest of your stuff.
Everything is ok,perfect,catching, funny,sweet and ...that's with what my vocabulary runs out.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 6:11 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.