#1January 19th, 2006 · 09:03 AM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
Your smiling face

This song is not in a battle

I have some reservations about the arrangements of the refrain and of the guitar solo, otherwise quite an upbeat piece.  Your comments and votes will tell me what you think.  Thanks and regards.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 19th, 2006 · 09:33 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Lovely song! Pretty Beatles and I like that.
The guitar sound cool and the vocal arrangements as well. It's a happy song, as all of yours, and that's cool. I like a lot your songs.
Keep this up man. Still making me feel I wanna run and jumping over fields with flowers!

> Iszil
#3January 19th, 2006 · 09:34 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Oh, forgot to say the ending is cool!

> Iszil
#4January 19th, 2006 · 06:04 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
72 posts
United States of America
This is excellent... Another tune that roped me in on only one listen.  I liked the guitar work underneath the refrain.  I thought that the buildup at the end was going somewhere else, but then the fade out happened.  Here was me being sad->
Still, a fun, vintage piece.

You write great driving music.  As in, I could put a CD of your music in while driving a long distance, and the music would help the time pass quickly.  (Believe me, there are some boring roads around here)    Also, I could play these songs with anyone else in the car, and they'd probably feel the same way... Girlfriend, brother, grandma, whoever.

Thanks for your contributions.  Keep 'em coming!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 4:59 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.