This song is not in a battle

Thought I'd put up a less serious song :P

- Chester

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 19th, 2006 · 11:35 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
aha, finally something different! not that I don't like your usual work, but I always enjoy it better when artists vary in their style.

anyway, it's pretty sweet. nice to hear you sing like this, it's different.

now, you really should investigate possibilities to add more arrangement to your songs, if only minimal (like sometimes with the synth) but a bit of shuffle drums would add greatly. or a nice bassline...

so, that's it for now, you are a great songwriter (and this Duped song is kinda okay too, has catchy bits n all) which you by now have sufficiently proven, time to head on to the next level: getting complete arrangements...
#3January 25th, 2006 · 04:43 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
That's it - I've listened to, and rated everyone of your songs now with comments posted on a fair few of them too!

It does make a nice change to have a different style from you, but I definitely prefer your normal music.  Your voice is, as ever, very good - and the playing very good too.  It's not quite got the atmospheric feeling of the other songs you've posted though - but of course you know that.

Still good though! 
#4March 20th, 2006 · 10:38 PM
4 threads / 2 songs
58 posts
United States of America
I wanted to comment on a song that hadn't been commented on much. I like th high notes that contrast your chord strumming. I don't know what the word is. Would itbe an alternating treble line? Oh well. I think its pretty funny, like you said: a less serious song.

Oh well. Every song I listened to showed that you have talent. Share the wealth
#5March 20th, 2006 · 11:01 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well....

That is very refreshing....  I like the style of this for you... the vocal really works well...

I really love "DUPT" that is way cool..... anyway....

Awesome job....  Very original, and again, I think this style agrees with you...

Jim "slowhand" K
#6November 11th, 2006 · 09:23 AM
31 posts
Canada
Thought i like your usual work better, this song is real great! The vocals match the western style rhythm and guitar. Keep it up!
#7December 6th, 2006 · 12:37 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
The song is nice. Your guitar sounds as if she sings with you too. You're a great team. 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 5:32 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.