#1January 17th, 2006 · 04:02 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Belgium
Siatl

This song is not in a battle

This is a song of the band where Paul(singer of winter blossom)played with he's the vocal and screams I like it a lot thet made a CD and played ad rockweekend with Therapy ?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 18th, 2006 · 01:42 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Nice to hear something different something rougher . Sounds pretty cool, the screaming voice alternated with a woman's voice
#3January 18th, 2006 · 07:03 AM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
Not my kind of music at all, but a good song never the less.  Arrangements, singing, playing are tight.  Highest rating.
#4February 2nd, 2006 · 05:52 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
great production, great performance!

however... it's so massive, I can't focus on just one part at a time... and... it wears me down within 30 seconds... have heard many things like this before....

I like it, but it's just... not catching my attention anymore after the first few bars.

I mean, what's the message, exactly? other than: "listen to this babe, she's great "
#5February 4th, 2006 · 05:18 AM
Nice!

I know some bands in my area that make the same sounds, but no one has reached this level

Congrats!!
#6February 4th, 2006 · 12:25 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Nice quality production....    Very well done......

I agree with PuppetXeno it is very big, very busy...   but that is part of it's charm....
My wife Likes it, and she is very picky, so that is a good thing....  

It's kind of Meatloaf meets Suicidal Tendencies, with some red hot chili peppers and some Gun's and Roses thrown in for flavor.... pretty cool..... 

Great job.....  Keep em coming....
                               JimK
#7February 4th, 2006 · 12:34 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Mostly everything has been said. I like the mix of vocal styles, and the guitar solo was very good, worked well for the rest of the song.
Other than that....uh....that's it. Nice track. Reminds me of GuitarKen.
#8February 15th, 2006 · 05:38 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Hey, this sounds great! That girl voice is cool..
Liked it. Sometimes it gets a bit heavy, but in general the song is good.
What I most loved was the part of the girl singing... Try to make the song with more of that.

> Iszil
#9February 16th, 2006 · 03:55 AM
9 threads / 7 songs
66 posts
Canada
re: Siatl
cindercloudmusic wrote…
This is a song of the band where Paul(singer of winter blossom)played with he's the vocal and screams I like it a lot thet made a CD and played ad rockweekend with Therapy ?
Great production and awesome singing especially from the woman.  I think the mastering and mixing is great. I would like to see you guys live.
#10March 16th, 2006 · 05:15 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
In your face, yet uniquely satisfying. Nice recording...C
#11May 15th, 2006 · 04:10 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
very nice.

I've heard a lot of music... good and bad... so naturally, I've become a sucker for songs in which the vocals are in tune... and this sounds awesome.

great variation in the vox also.

sounds very professional.

nice work.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 9:53 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.