#1January 15th, 2006 · 02:57 PM
7 threads / 5 songs
20 posts
United States of America
Get it Right

This song is not in a battle

This started as a summer project for theory classes sophomore year of college, and ended up a pet project for a music fraternity.

This is one of the first things I recorded with the limited equipment I have, so quality will not be top-notch.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 15th, 2006 · 03:00 PM
7 threads / 5 songs
20 posts
United States of America
Oh yeah
...and I forgot, it's a capella.
#3January 15th, 2006 · 03:08 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
lovely... what mic and processing are you using? sounds crisp.

only thing I could detect was some slight plopping here and there, and overall it's slightly repetitive. but great job!
#4January 15th, 2006 · 04:48 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
Iraq
Get it right
Thanks for the music, glad you were able to share it on here.  I am in Iraq right now and it takes me a while to down load a song. Usually 20 min. if we can stay connected. It is a pain, but usually worth it.
I brought a Mini Digital recorder with me and plan on up loading some of my originals too.

Keep it up,
joe
#5January 15th, 2006 · 04:48 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
Iraq
Get it right
Thanks for the music, glad you were able to share it on here.  I am in Iraq right now and it takes me a while to down load a song. Usually 20 min. if we can stay connected. It is a pain, but usually worth it.
I brought a Mini Digital recorder with me and plan on up loading some of my originals too.

Keep it up,
joe
#6January 15th, 2006 · 04:48 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
Iraq
Get it right

Keep it up,
joe
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 11:40 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.