1 2
#16February 18th, 2006 · 04:01 PM
16 threads / 13 songs
43 posts
Canada
Keep it up.
Really good man. Such a cool and crazy folky guitar riff, it soungs great. The lyrics are really heart felt and sentamental which is nice to hear. Usualkly I perfer broader, deeper lyrics but for this track it really works. Good job on the vox aswell they really fit the song. It sounds like some sweet chilled out song that you'g hear on the garden state soundtrack which is a compliment.
#17February 18th, 2006 · 05:08 PM
3 posts
United States of America
hey
#18July 30th, 2006 · 10:01 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I like your song it's writen very well. I really like the use of the harmonics at aprox. 2:00. .
The only thing that's a a little iffy is the stumble on the chromatic run at aprox 1:13 ( I'm guessing thats what it is) . Other than that it's almost perfectly played.  It looks like the last post was awhile back on this song I'm glad I was looking around and found this one.
I'm gonna down load it. yup
#19July 31st, 2006 · 03:30 AM
2 threads
28 posts
New Zealand
Guitar playing sounds a bit like Dave Mathews or so. Well executed. Would be nice to have the guitar in stereo, or a subtle double-tracking, panning out the guitars a bit. Really nice two part vocals, but I think it somewhat destroys the balance having the main vocal stay in the middle while the second vocal is only on the left. It might be nice to have the main vocal, when alone, center; and when the second vocal comes in on the left, pan the main vocal subtley to the right. This would open up the sound a bit, aid clarity and balance. At the end it's nice having the second vocal balanced against the high guitar on the right, but, for my taste, this panning logic takes too long to unfold.
#20December 20th, 2006 · 03:06 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
nice song. beautiful and... tender
#21December 20th, 2008 · 07:45 PM
12 threads / 12 songs
89 posts
Canada
Pretty as this
Nice guitar stuff. Live sound. I like it. Vocals are great. Sounds very natural. Is this spontaneous?? Good vocals guys!! Keep it up. Thanks for sharing...jgv   I can hear Hammered dulcimer in this as well. Cool!
#22December 21st, 2008 · 08:09 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Keep it up.
Fantastic............guitar
just occasinal clarity missing on vocs
VERY VERY very very well done

i v hot vote as per site

nice.............haha

fish
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 6:22 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.