#1January 9th, 2006 · 02:03 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
42 posts
Canada
Faith

This song is not in a battle

I wrote this and recorded it in a night (That may be apparent after you hear it lol) a fun tune for me though. I tried adding some keyboard shots. As in most of my songs a real guitar player may come in handy in the future. Looking forward to your feedback.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 9th, 2006 · 04:06 AM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
Didn't hear any of your other songs (I will), but this one is very good: there is a melody, it flows and it has many different parts making it fun to listen.  (Besides, I am a sucker for the "cowbell').  Good work, really.
#3January 9th, 2006 · 01:40 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Yes, cowbell and grungy tight guitar work does bring a smile to my face, too. This is actually quite good for one night. I'm impressed. The vocals are pretty good, but could use some more production, though the effects fit this song nicely. I'm not a big fan of those keys, though, sorry. They remind me of something, not sure what. If PuppetX posts he'll tell you what they remind him of  The drums are a little dry too, they sit well in the mix, though.
Well, I've listened to two of your songs so far and I'm pretty impressed considering it sounds like you've just gotten started with mixing. Keep up the good work.
#4January 10th, 2006 · 07:06 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
ahh purring riffy guitars,drums do work well,and I love the manly ugachaka .Sounds like it was fun to play too.listening to more of your material.
#5January 11th, 2006 · 12:22 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Cool song!
Yeah, cowbell is good for this. Those orchestra hits sounds nice.
The bass line is awesome.
Keep this up.

> Iszil
#6May 7th, 2006 · 02:59 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Canada
Like this song alot ,.......good idea, dont go changin baby
#7November 1st, 2006 · 06:05 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Australia
Is this a god song? I can't really hear the lyrics? A good effort all the same, If I had to offer anything, I'd say clean up the lyrics. If you've got something to say, you want people to hear it... Right? Then again, maybe I'm a deaf Muso. Rock on.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 12:49 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.