#1January 8th, 2006 · 10:16 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
28 posts
United States of America
Gracie

This song is not in a battle

Song written and recorded last night for my unborn niece, it's still a lil hard to understand, i need to figure out a better way to record, i might need a better mic or something

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 14th, 2006 · 04:10 PM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
Very, very nice! Love the guitar - brilliant! The voice and lyrics are great too! I'm sure your niece will love this song when she grows up! All I can suggest is to make a full song out of it, and the you'll be doing fine.
#3January 15th, 2006 · 11:49 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
28 posts
United States of America
thanks!
Thanks! thats one of the best reviews I've gotten.. are u sure ur bein honest? haha... Yeah I was thinking that it might be better to make a full song too, what I did was came up with the riff late at night,  then just recorded the full thing improvised onto my computer with just different things to it to mess around, so that I wouldn't forget it.  But when I listened back to it, words started forming and I ended up having an ok format for a song, and then I thought about the length.. and it kinda sounds nice as a small song for a small baby... but im still probably going to play with it and see what else I come up with
#4January 15th, 2006 · 02:54 PM
7 threads / 5 songs
20 posts
United States of America
Oh man, this could be hot
I really like what little you have here, and I don't think you'd have to do much to turn it into a full song - if nothing else, keep this original recording as an intro, and make a switch to better quality after about thirty seconds, so your voice suddenly comes in clear.

(I've no idea why, but I love songs about babies - Ben Folds' "Gracie" is one of my favorites.)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 1:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.