1 2

#1January 8th, 2006 · 12:38 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
42 posts
Canada
Fall Away

This song is not in a battle

My first attempt with a home studio. The song is basically about falling away from your relationship and finally getting it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 8th, 2006 · 02:51 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
11 posts
United States of America
Im a fan of your Music  Really like it alot
#3January 8th, 2006 · 06:57 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
cool gear mate.loved it when you opened up on the vox,burns beautifully.
#4January 8th, 2006 · 08:02 PM
1 posts
United States of America
Nothin' better!
Wow man! That's some pretty good stuff there! I liked it alot! The vocals went along well with the guitar! I'd like to hear some more of your stuff, keep it up!
#5January 9th, 2006 · 01:31 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
I'm glad the song opened up before 1 minute. Nice backing guitars, very well mixed. Vocals aren't bad either, the chorusy low grunge feel reminded me of Metalica (which I think is great). This is a pretty good song, it could do with a little better production on the vocals, but it's really not bad overall. A touch repetitive,  but not to sound so negative, I really like this song. Seems like a nice riff or two would be in order, though, to break it up.
#6January 11th, 2006 · 01:31 PM
1 threads
4 posts
United Kingdom
perfecto
just an all around gr8 song bud luk forward to seeing another 1 :>
#7January 11th, 2006 · 05:34 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
song
Awesome. Cool guitar harmonies.
#8January 18th, 2006 · 09:10 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
Denmark
Great song you´ve made! 
Not only the music is great, also the text is good.
#9January 22nd, 2006 · 05:42 AM
29 threads / 21 songs
75 posts
United Kingdom
very listenable. and interesting mix of major and minor harmonies. like the guitar harmonies at the end cool touch. think it would sound cool if you introduced bass (can ihear bass in it?) if ican introduce it earlier in the song to work with the vocals.

maybe there should b a bit of a change in the middle... its in Dminor right? if that was right theni think you should go to a chord pattern like this: F / C / Dm / Bb ... then to go back to the Dm use F / C / C / Dm or something (would suit the song to skip a bar once or twice)

anyways thats what i think hope it helps.

- Tess
#10March 17th, 2006 · 06:59 AM
drones alot doesnt it?
#11March 19th, 2006 · 09:35 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
19 posts
United States of America
this song Rocks,well done. Mixed like a pro. good luck with this one
   G.
#12March 19th, 2006 · 09:40 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
I definitely hear the bass, tesscrazy, but you're right BRING IT UP. In my opinion bass makes half of most songs. In my not so humble opinion, that is. Because it really does make half of most songs   

Nice hard vocals, make the rest of the song bearable. By which I mean stops it from getting boring.
Dude, bring up the bass. It's sorely missed/needed. It will also reduce the feeling of repetition and sound better anyway.
#13March 19th, 2006 · 11:48 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
7 posts
Australia
Thats really sick man. good work andi like the lyrics. no suggestions as of yet. gw.
#14March 26th, 2006 · 04:47 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Good recording quality, that could do with a bit of remixing as others have said.

Like Creative said, I was glad that the song opened up before within the first minute as it was just getting to the point of "ok, get on and do something now"!

Drums are pretty decent sounding
Bass is sadly lacking in the mix - like Oldies says, it's there but IMO just doesn't punch through enough.
Vocals (although I find the melody a bit repetitive) have a good sound to them, especially with the chorus which adds a kind of dark quality to them.  Harmonies are nice too
Clean guitar sounds good, and I love the sound of the distorted guitar.

All in all, this is a pretty damn decent song that I think would be excellent with the remixing........ and with an ending that doesn't fade out!
#15March 25th, 2007 · 09:31 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
This is really cool. You're voice is great. I love the harmonies.
And you have Jay as your picture! Oh how I love the Kevin Smith films
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 2:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.