#1January 5th, 2006 · 07:27 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
United States of America
she was late

This song is not in a battle

fucking song sucks but thats alll i have recorded on my omputer right now  i hAD THIS weird chick do the vocals so there iffy and the drums are a drum machine the geetar is pretty nice thog plz rate

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 5th, 2006 · 08:45 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
96 posts
Canada
you know, Mr. Death, the song itself is not too bad. But calling the vocals "iffy" is like calling hemmhorroids "unfortunate." Was she really really high? It's too bad, because honestly I think it'd be okay otherwise. those pads in the background have a sort of Metallica-with-orchestra feel to them, and it's pretty cool, but that girl moaning like an obnoxiously drunk deer kills it.
#3January 6th, 2006 · 03:27 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
United States of America
haha thanks man

i need a vocalist
#4January 6th, 2006 · 05:23 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Ouch! 
The vocals are painful - the overall construct of the song is pretty good though.  I like the dreamy feel to it. 
But it needs a recording better; sort the timings and the tuning out, and (IMO) find a less "tinny" sound for the guitars.

Oh, and I'm sure there's a vet around so you can have the vocalist humanely destroyed 
(actually, having said that - she has a nice timbre to her voice, so it's nothing to do with the sound; it's just that she's obviously not singing within any traditionally recognised musical scale)
#5January 6th, 2006 · 06:13 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
21 posts
United Kingdom
Oh my good lol, after reading the reviews, I had to listen for myself.
It did not disappoint .
I don't wanna cuss it too much though, it's not like my singing is loads better.
#6January 6th, 2006 · 06:17 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
"fucking song sucks", clearly it's not the best around... but it's not really very bad.

those heavy effected pad sounds in the background give it a spacy touch, and the solo bits from about 2:20 and on... umm well one or two things could be played a bit tighter and all...

it sounds as though your solo guitars were actually mic'd electrics... I mean, played dry, with a microphone picking up what little sound solid bodies and semi acoustics emit...

and about the vocals...
well actually I can always enjoy the weird and dodgy... I can hear a use for anything. maybe put it in an experimental art film project about a dying underground scene, portraying people who have lost all hope and confidence...

or as a ghost track to a more sensible version of this song, sometimes fading in, transparantly shimmering through here and there... for contrast's sake.

anyways, for originality etc etc... minus some issues... rating it "not bad"

ok well, I guess... w'ever. seems you have an interesting taste in music, so let's bring on some more...
#7January 6th, 2006 · 09:56 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
United States of America
DOS SAMNIT SOMETIMES SO HARSH HAAHHAAHAH   GREAT THANKS FOR RATING I HAVE MOSTLY JUST GOT ALONE GUITARS  AND WORKING ON SUM DRUM TRACKS AND TRYING TO FIND A VOCALIST WHO DOESNT SOUND LIKE A DYING ANNIMAL HHAAHAH
#8October 27th, 2010 · 03:43 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes! HAPPY BIRTHDAY death !

"fucking song sucks" is a good way of introducing one of the 3 you have! LOL

We miss you! 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 11:43 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.