#1January 5th, 2006 · 07:25 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
Sunday Sunrise

This song is not in a battle

Made day after our first performance... some memories with this one... it's got a jazzy feel my band believes, well atleast jazzy for us... i don't know i would REALLY like to know what all you bandampers think

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 5th, 2006 · 07:33 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
nice jazzy tune. really relaxed. yea you are aware about the recording quality, maybe you could apply an enhancer to the final mix once it is in your computer.

thought the intro drums were leading to something completely different though.

but very nice instrumentals, played very well together!

good stuff!
#3February 13th, 2006 · 12:45 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Like this jazzy tune. May be a better quality could improve it.
But in general it's cool. The piano solos are cool. Sounds like a jazzy Pink Floyd.
Keep this jazz up.

> Iszil
#4March 6th, 2006 · 08:43 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
wow... It has a nice live feel to it....  Although it would be better if the quality were better, kind of muffled and muddy like it is.... but I get the idea... sounds like a bootleg recording from the 80's....  Not too shabby of a song though....  maybe pick up the tempo a bit more in the middle and then swing back down to the laid back groove again...  otherwise awesome...  Very cool.....
                       JimK  I have rated this song.
#5March 6th, 2006 · 09:58 AM
24 threads / 9 songs
284 posts
Mexico
iŽm agree with the other comments, maybe the record quality is not the best, but the feelŽin jazz is more interesting.

First make the song and then record it.

this is a good job, the production will come later.
#6March 6th, 2006 · 01:15 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
This sounds like a jam (or a musical interlude)  based on some chord progressions. It really doesn't sound like a composition yet (needs a melody to give it some sense of direction...so you could structure a melodic "chorus" then revert back to the improvisation - various instruments - on the "verses". Then, this would have some potential). Also, other than the production issues already described, there also appears to be some problems with the guitar tuning (it appears out of tune). The overall "feel" is  laid-back and pleasant.
#7March 22nd, 2006 · 06:50 PM
4 threads / 2 songs
58 posts
United States of America
Building drums draws intensity in the begining, but I think it is lost when you move into the music.

I like the bluesy/jazzy feel of the music, but the two just didn't mix.
#8March 22nd, 2006 · 10:57 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
made me wanna boogie in the beginning but like akuward said, i'm not sure if i suck at dancing or i didn't feel the music..
#9April 28th, 2006 · 03:08 AM
14 posts
United Kingdom
I like the song a lot, it's got a great laid-back feel. As other people have mentioned though I think it would be definitely worth re-recording this professionally as it's got a lot of potential.
#10May 16th, 2006 · 06:15 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
14 posts
Malaysia
good...for my opinion...u can try to separate to do recording. live recording sound very noise...
#11June 16th, 2006 · 12:56 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
ah yes...

this is good.

1:41 stuck out in my head... good

I'd really like to hear this mixed/recorded better...

but.. I love this style.. laid back.. jazzy.. my kinda thing
#12August 7th, 2006 · 09:50 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
nice recording...Not to bad at all.. even though Jazz isnt my kind of music...sometimes the strings did drown out the other instruments...and it was a bit long in time...just didnt seem to go anywhere to me...but I do applaud your effort..and this is only my opinon.....

Ralph
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 12:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.