1 2 3

#1January 3rd, 2006 · 09:20 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
23 posts
Netherlands
ceasar

This song is not in a battle

a heavy and furious swing explosion, by three peacefull gypsy brothers.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 3rd, 2006 · 02:08 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
WOW, you guys are great together. I absolutely love this style! The playing is raw and lively...alive. This will sound cheesy, but I can see y'all playing together.
I really like the use of the guitars as a symphonic strings backing sound. It sounds as if you want the guitars to sound more like a blend of cellos and violins. It's fantastic!
The song itself is a really nice composition, too.
#3January 3rd, 2006 · 07:36 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
OH MY GOD!!   THis is my favorite song on here yet..... Thank you.... this is soooo my style...

Great job.....    I am soooo jealous.....   I wish I could jam too.... but I still am but an infant when it comes to playing... so it will be a while before I could jam.....

Thank you so much for this...
                   JimK  
#4January 4th, 2006 · 02:14 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
12 posts
United States of America
love bluegrass style music could be a little less choppy and controled but that is part of the fun of this music  i see no real commercial value except in commercials this could be an ad for a pick up truck
#5January 5th, 2006 · 10:07 PM
38 threads / 36 songs
118 posts
Italy
Jango Reinhard's alive and kicking.
#6January 8th, 2006 · 07:17 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
You know I put this on and immediately the big smile landed on my face,got me motivated too.thanks guys.
#7January 8th, 2006 · 07:27 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: ceasar
love the track................nice n jazzy

i tried playing along on my mams  'mandolin' in the kitchen ...............catching those snappy gypsy riffs................ A bit grim and grisly after only four strums

Ah well off to the hospital again

please come and play at my local pub anytime
#8January 8th, 2006 · 10:31 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
42 posts
Canada
Song
Excellent I really like this kind of music, it's sounds very spanish (mexican)
#9January 9th, 2006 · 12:44 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United States of America
Wow... that is a very interesting and fun lead guitar style.  I'll have to play along and maybe learn a bit.  I also really like the rhythm.  It's fun and fast and jazzy and swingy and all sorts of great things.  If I had heard this anywhere else I probably would have thought it was the Asylum Street Spankers, so bravo to you!
#10January 12th, 2006 · 11:51 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
okay...

I just heard a song from another BandAmp guy, an amazing composition... and it was the best guitar preformance I had heard....

and then I heard this!!!!!!!

the technical skill was just amazing... that kind of speed... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please pleasepleasetell me that you are at least gigging and making some money! Holy Jesus do you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#11January 16th, 2006 · 12:29 PM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
HO HO HO we ALL like this at the lab...weve even come up with a gendre to class this under...GMX Freestyle..good stuff
#12January 21st, 2006 · 07:15 AM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
Ceasar Romero for sure! Talent speaks volumes. Now don't let me catch you wasting it playing in smokey restaurants wearing big hats
#13January 25th, 2006 · 02:40 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Sounds pretty good, very talented
#14January 26th, 2006 · 06:52 PM
O.O
This is one of the best instrumental pieces I've heard yet on this site! Absolutely fantastic guitar work!

Cheers! And way too many exclamation marks!

-direchihuahua!

!
#15January 29th, 2006 · 12:04 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
10 posts
Canada
I thought for a few seconds that I was listening to the Robin Nolan Trio. Have you been influenced by them?

This music always goes down well at our local jazz festival. If you decide to try the Canadian summer jazz circuit I'm sure you'll have no problems getting gigs.

Fabulous tune!
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:03 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.