#1January 1st, 2006 · 02:30 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
28 posts
United States of America
Angel With No Name

This song is not in a battle

Defenitely gonna rerecord to get timing right and sing better... i was just anxious to get it online to get feedback on the song.. so let me know what everyone thinks!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 2nd, 2006 · 03:54 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
23 posts
Netherlands
wow
beautifull piano and strange sing sound, its a good way to express yourself keep going on
#3January 2nd, 2006 · 10:30 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
28 posts
United States of America
thanx
hey thanks.. im going to re-sing it just cuz it wasn't sung loud enough, when i boosted it in the program it got raspy, then i used effects to get rid of the rasp.. so it gave it a peculiar sound, but it will sound better when i re-sing it
#4February 1st, 2006 · 03:35 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
The guitar is a little too staccato for my tastes, and the recording of the voice is very strange  Obviously you know that, which is why you want to redo it!

The piano is nice; simplistic, but nice all the same (and believe me, much better than my piano playing!)

I would love to hear this with the new (much louder, much cleaner)vocals, a softer effect on the guitar, and perhaps some strings in the background.

It's a nice composition though.
#5February 4th, 2006 · 02:20 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Please re-record it....   The guitar effects are way wrong for the song,  but this has potential to be a good song.....
       Let me know when you get it re-recorded...
                                JimK
#6February 11th, 2006 · 06:29 AM
4 posts
Germany
good start, think it needs some strings behind the piano, actually like the effect of the voice, kinda hollow sounds pretty cool. i was waiting for it to kick into something heavier, but again great start none the less. good job.
#7February 11th, 2006 · 07:16 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
Why is it all in my left ear? Have my headphones just broken or is it recorded like that? 
Its nice. Need lots of work. I like the way the voice is recorded. You have a nice voice.
#8February 11th, 2006 · 09:35 PM
7 threads / 6 songs
18 posts
United Kingdom
yeh the voice is the best think about this i think the intro piano is lacking..maybe strings would help maybe just re recording...but that tinny voice is excellent
#9February 11th, 2006 · 09:51 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
The voice rocks, but the guitar has too much effect. It sounds like you're using a Crate with a crappy Drive amp. And the pickup configuration you used was horrible for this song.
Other than that, great work!
#10February 17th, 2006 · 01:00 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Piano arrangements are fine. May be increase the voice volume, but its effect if ok.
Definitely the guitar sounds is out of place. Please change it.
A better quality could definitely make this a lot better.

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:17 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.