#1December 29th, 2005 · 01:09 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Spain
No veo por que

This song is not in a battle

I sing and play the bass. Mi friend Popen is at chorus. Then I programmed the rest: guitar, flute, Hammond & drums.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 29th, 2005 · 02:01 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I like the feel of this one, would love to know what is being said.... Has a nice smooth vibe to it... very cool, I could see playing this one driving down the road with the windows down, surf in the background, my wife beside me....    very nice....  love the bass... ending is a bit abrupt for the style... but that isn't exactly a bad thing.... just different....
    JimK
#3December 29th, 2005 · 05:44 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
wow... this is pretty cool.

I think the drums are a bit dominant though... I love the vocal play!!!

don't really know the subject - I'm no hispanic

but the composition sounds pretty interesting!

it summons images of.. a lot of things... the parking lot behind my house on a hot summer's day... with that girl reguraling the room downstairs...

#4December 29th, 2005 · 06:07 PM
21 threads / 21 songs
72 posts
Germany
That isn't my style of music, but it's defiantly an interesting composition.  Not really fits with the winter scene out there but a nice and chilling place in summer. A bar a lounge in the evening.  
The other side is the production.  I think it's very well done. I couldn't do it that great btw. There are many instruments but all of them have their place in the mix and they fit in it.  I like the chorus vocals (it's female isn't it?) 
And for programming the drums and of course the flute are very cool. 

PS: Loved the Bass line
#5December 30th, 2005 · 05:58 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Spain
Thank you everybody!
I never thought in a car or in the summer, but now I hear it could be, of course.
I ever listened music in english (I don't understand so much) but it never was a problem for me. So I'm glad you can listen to my song anywhere.
My friend at chorus is a girl, (not my girlfriend).
#6December 30th, 2005 · 07:42 AM
96 posts
United States of America
the chorus progression is a little hard to follow at first - then it moves steady, and then i lose it againe. it sordof sounds lkike the bass is playing alot of chromatic notes - to many mayby...... i love the overall sound, great mix of jazz and a,... i am not sure what else, awsome sound. keep it up - i woiuld love to hear more
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.