#1December 28th, 2005 · 04:25 PM
29 threads / 21 songs
75 posts
United Kingdom
Sweet Imagination

This song is not in a battle

I wrtoe this song a while ago and just redid it, was suprised that it wasn't on it.
i hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 28th, 2005 · 04:44 PM
96 posts
United States of America
WOW!~
*jaw droped*

why are you not on the radio - sad i ahve to listen to your wonderfull voice thru this dsl line of ours - but without my life woulden't be graced by your sparkiling sound.

I want your album! right now! i want it

i ahd to listen to this three times before letting go - i need to tell you atleaset something critique.

wonderfull lyrics - beutifull voicing ( did i mention how wonderfull your voice sounds? oh no? your voice is very strong and beutifull )

I envy you

all i can say bad is that it is too short darlin'! make it longer - i love it
#3December 28th, 2005 · 08:47 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I don't know what to say!...
You are great! You MUST be on radios, you MUST have and album, you MUST become famous! You must be the next... I don't know... Alanis Morrisette?
Girl, you are great; one of my favorites here on BandAMP. You play really well guitars, you have a great voice, you are a great composer with the capacity to create great melodies... you are a genius.
Keep on with this and you will go far, really far... believe me.
Hope to hear more from you soon.

> Iszil

PS: I'm your fan!... BTW, I have said many times my favorite of you is Run; well, why don't you re-record it? With some arrangements more and a new equalization... I'd love to hear that! Really!
#4December 30th, 2005 · 07:45 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
You just seem to be churning out one good song after another - you have bucket loads of talent.

Criticism first:  there's a bit of distortion (clipping) apparent in this recording, which is IMO a little messy.  Also, it's too short! I wanted more, and you stopped it at 2mins 33secs.

Good bits:
Everything else really!  The fact that I thought it too short means that I was still enjoying it to the point where I wanted it to go on longer!! (Well, I know what I mean )
I like the blend of instruments, and the way they compliment your voice.  In fact, I think the whole construction of this song is good.

As others have said - keep it up!

Jim
#5January 3rd, 2006 · 01:32 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
This is by far your best song, IMO. Of course your other songs are great, but this song has blown me away. Tight guitar work, the mix is excellent. I love the break in the 2nd verse to the electric, it's a nice touch.
I know we talked before about your songs not having a quick hook, but you have def acheived that with this song. It draws me in right away. And of course the lyrics are perfect, you've got it.
It's a strong and lovely song, very confident but not arrogant. I really love the vocal backing and overlays, it's perfect.
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more attention, but you're getting a 100% from me.
#6January 5th, 2006 · 07:15 PM
2 posts
Belgium
Very Good !!!
I have listened to all of your songs and I just love them all!!! You have a great voice and I really like the guitar!!! Hoop you get your breakthrough soon !!!

Cindy from Belgium 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 3:03 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.