#1December 27th, 2005 · 04:06 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
Sweden
D.e.F

This song is not in a battle

half improvised song. not to good in the beginning and the middle but the guitarrist in my band wanted to upload it anyway.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 28th, 2005 · 04:40 AM
96 posts
United States of America
nice sound
i love the intro - and when the drums and bass come in - you really sound like Led Zeppelin and Santana

nice harmonics!!!

i love this tune - great work!!! add some vocals and upload it againe!!!!
#3December 28th, 2005 · 06:01 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
12 posts
Malaysia
Good job
Nice work there as mage said, yea i love the intro too Hope to have more from you.
#4December 28th, 2005 · 01:57 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
The intro is really dark and seems to build up nicely to something very groovy - but then it suddenly stops and a whole different song enters the scene.

I like that sound though. How do you guys record your stuff?

It seems you need to work on getting this song cohesive, but the different parts all have catchy stuff in it. It's more like 5 ideas for songs or so, the parts don't blend together right now. But there's definately a lot of clubland potential in your band.

Please tell us something about yourselves - who you are, how you started etc.

#5December 28th, 2005 · 03:25 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
Sweden
re: D.e.F
Thanks. I donīt like this song half as much as you do    But i agree, the different parts doesn'tīt fit to good.   The songs i have uploaded are finished. I donīt mean that they are perfect in any way, only that we will not do any more work on them. But thanks for the constructive criticism!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:49 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.