#1December 25th, 2005 · 04:57 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
14 posts
Slovakia
electronica

This song is not in a battle

Hi, here's a produc of my electronic experiments. No idea how to call it, so i chose this simple title. I don't really know what to think about it, listen and tell me what do U think :) and it's really only an *experiment* :)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 25th, 2005 · 06:44 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
so you don't know what to think of it?

hmmm how about... it's groovy... somewhat mellow... spacy... slightly hypnotic... really very catchy... flows well together...

only thing is 1:30 -1:45 (approx) when the saw wave goes melodic, that's not so hot. The melody starts out a little out of key or something, plus it's a little lame to use a plain saw wave as solo instrument, coz saw waves are THE default basic synth instrument... should've tried atleast some fat effect on in... or better yet: a whole different sound! but then that's the only flaw. And it's too short... but it kicks ass altogether. it went straight into my mp3 lib.
#3December 28th, 2005 · 04:18 AM
96 posts
United States of America
beutiful
i would have to disagree with puppet here - i like the lead and the flatness of it - i think the fx currently used was all it needed. i love straight techno and all of its broad venues and this track has alot of potential. you should add a part and abreakdown and repost it. i would absolutly love to hear it
-rock out
#4December 29th, 2005 · 03:20 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
12 posts
Malaysia
nice..
Nice music there, erm i would say if it was me ill add some flippin double
#5December 31st, 2005 · 12:03 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Well, I don't like techno so this is never going to be a favorite of mine.  It's still pretty damn well put together though - a very impressive sound.  And I also disagree with Puppet - I think contrast between the synth lead sound stands out well and gives a balance to the track.
Having said that I don't like techno, I wanted this to be longer! I think it could progress into a really "BIG" sound with loads of feeling in there.  Don't know how you'd do it though 
#6December 31st, 2005 · 12:46 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I need to stress here that I'm only referring to the 1:30 - 1:45, where the lead sound goes solo. I don't mind the lead sound at all, actually I go exactly by the contrast Jiminuk just described - except when it's soloing, that's just not so hot in my ears, possibly because the solo itself isn't so hot at all...

but I really enjoy this track as a whole...
#7March 23rd, 2006 · 03:10 PM
25 posts
United States of America
Makes me wanna go play a nintendo game for some reason.
I like it alot!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 10:21 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.