#1December 23rd, 2005 · 09:12 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
All the way down

This song is not in a battle

Some oldie rock stuff, it's not Elvis though It's more of..well find it out by yourself.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
Thank you all

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 23rd, 2005 · 10:01 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Cool song man!
Loved it! This is really close to my style! Sound sometimes like Rush, some other like Led Zeppelin, and loved it!
Man this is great, really! The sound quality is really good. The guitar sound is perfect for this style. The bass line is good!
Man, you made a hit! Guess a bit of lyrics couldn't make any bad...
Loved the section from 3:07 to 3:26.
Oh, man, it's really great! One of the best I've heard in BandAMP. The last half minute is cool! Shit, this is great tune!
You have 100% from me and a A+++++++++.

> Iszil

PS: Shit, this is a great song!
#3December 24th, 2005 · 05:05 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Wow, it gets more interesting towards the end!

This is a very nice rock tune, a very enjoyable guitar sound, and excellent construction.  Would love to hear some lyrics though...

Also the drum patterns could've been more interesting, or maybe mixed differently. I'm currently really focusing on how to mix drums right, trying to come up with some kind of manual or guide, because it's been an issue with my own work aswell. Maybe if it's finished I'll post it on the forum somewhere.

I wouldn't want to give this song a 100% (that would require juuust a little more ) but you're def. getting a great rating.

ps. 3:04 - 3:26, totally agree with Iszil.
#4December 26th, 2005 · 12:29 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
I'm very much pleased with your comments guys!
I know what you mean about the drums Puppet. The thing is that are not meant to be programmed. Although I'm aware could be very much improved I'm so lazy at learning and managing software.
All my aim is put down on the composition, structure and the guitar playing. I wish I could record drums as you do.
Iszil, you've got it so right on my influences when I made this piece, I know from your work you're on that path.
Cheers
#5December 26th, 2005 · 01:42 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
37 posts
Israel
real proffesional guitar work, however this kind of thing is made to back up lyrics. good luck with that!
#6December 14th, 2006 · 06:58 AM
77 threads / 31 songs
353 posts
Norway
This is the kind of music I like!!! 
Good work!

I can hear some pretty cool vocals over this!! 
#7January 19th, 2007 · 06:04 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
nice guitar work here...nice recording...I can catch some of the Zepp influence here...there are a lot of possibilties here with this..deff need some lyrics and vocals  Id say...It does seem to get a little repetitive to me at some points in the song...but nice work Geo

Flyer
#8January 19th, 2007 · 12:55 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks Flyer...it gets repetitive because I made the structure as a song, without vocals I shouldn't have repeated the parts...but I just put it down as I recorded it. The thing is that I never did the words
#9January 19th, 2007 · 05:29 PM
10 threads / 3 songs
69 posts
United States of America
radical man!
This song is awsome man, I really dig the parts right after 3:20. This would be an awsome song to jam on. This is the first song I've heard on hear that I like, great job man. For my taste the solo-type parts are just a little to short but they're pretty cool, they grab your attention.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 7:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.