#1December 23rd, 2005 · 10:12 AM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
Teacher

This song is not in a battle

hey guys,
this song is called "Teacher"...finished it within an hour...gonna record the vocals soon...Well this song aint like any of my songs...i wanted to try something new and different and i made this...this is like nu-metal...i made it for a teacher who i hate very much !!! ...the lyrics are pretty interesting...so...have a listen...comments and suggestions are always welcome....
thanks
i turned 16

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 23rd, 2005 · 10:24 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
9 posts
Canada
Sounds great man... i'm into the heavy stuff myself, definately need to get those vocals on here though... keep up the good work!!
#3December 23rd, 2005 · 06:47 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
PHAT! Love the riffs and the double kick man.. get some vox on there and re-post man
#4December 23rd, 2005 · 07:04 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Nice song! Not exactly my style ( too much metal!), but as a metal song is well constructed. Nice solo; as my bassist would say, too metal but anyway is a good solo.
Liked the use of a clean guitar.
Keep it up.

> Iszil

PS: Remember our future work... hope we will be able to make it!
#5December 23rd, 2005 · 07:11 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
that clean guitar sound washorrible though (badly eq'd). would've tried a stereo modulation effect on all guitars - . drums are really ok. what did you use for that?

lacks vocals, severely... but the AWESOME wah solo makes up for a lot!!!!!!!!!!

so you're 16 and played that solo. so your basic clean guitar SUCKS but your solo guitar kicks BUTT? explain
#6December 24th, 2005 · 12:42 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Tight guitar work! I have to agree with Pup about the clean guitar, but only that it doesn't seem to fit in, although it gives the song a nice contrast. Maybe with vox it will pull it all together. Very nice riffs! And I look forward to hearing the completed version.
#7December 24th, 2005 · 02:10 AM
12 threads / 11 songs
61 posts
United States of America
sexy riffs.  sounds nice, i'd love to hear some vocals though.  as far as the clean guitar in there, i think it sounds great, a kind of eerie combo with the distortion and feedback.

i used to be a big metal fan, but not anymore, either way though i like this track.
#8December 24th, 2005 · 08:47 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
It had it's good points and it's bad pioints. I liked the rifts but I find that 90% of metal rifts sound the same anyway. The solo is def sweet as. Well structured, I look forward to hearing with vocals. As, I feel, we all do.
#9December 27th, 2005 · 01:20 PM
7 posts
India
Gr8 drunken feel
itz good bro.. nice thingie ya worked upon.. grrr8 solo.. juz needs some chocolate topping on it!! yeah! lol gr8 wrk buddy
#10December 27th, 2005 · 04:00 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
Sweden
re: Teacher
gREAT
#11December 28th, 2005 · 04:45 AM
96 posts
United States of America
good work -
i love this - the double bass in there rocks my dome to the floor - i would like to hear another lead at 1:00 - 1:36 or atleast a different melody with fifths guitar

i like the brak out at 1:55 - has a nice beat for the drums, keeps us marching.
I would love to hear the vocals - you should stick with this sound -

i love your face melting lead - you should really stick with this sound! i can give you some rythem leads to put some of that facemelting powder opn to! up to it?
i give ya 90%
#12January 25th, 2006 · 05:32 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
top stuff
Moody and atmospheric , I love it.
Juicy sustained metal guitar,send it WWF would make a great theme for some wrestler,I get of on their music choices actually,Kane and the Undertaker if you get my drift.
javascript:emoticon(':D')
#13January 25th, 2006 · 05:35 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
woops
Ps sorry just noticed the maple leaf so it would be ,Brett Hart,that Canadian tag team and Trish Stratus.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:36 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.