#1December 18th, 2005 · 05:45 PM
11 threads / 11 songs
32 posts
United Kingdom
Funky Blues

This song is not in a battle

This is a blues intrumental i wrote. Baisically all i can say is enjoy and plz do comment on it. plz!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 20th, 2005 · 08:59 PM
18 posts
United States of America
Keep recording, keep playing.  Sounds like you've got potential, but right now your song sounds like a practice or warm-up.  If you are just recording to gain experience and improve your playing--great, but right now, it's not that exceptional of a song.

If you are trying to record to make a "real" song (if you know what I mean) you should a) work with your recording levels better
b) try to go with some more memorable melodies in your songs instead of just playing around the scale.  (Satriani, I think, is the best.  You don't need to play like his fastest but notcie how he always comes around to parts that you hum along with/sing along with etc (at least I hum along with it)).

Keep plucking!
#3December 23rd, 2005 · 09:46 AM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
COol
Well,i agree with jkom...sounds like a warm up thing(doesnt mean that its not good)...
well...u can put some cool blues exercises in the song if you run out of randomness...Overall a nice track...keep practicin
#4December 23rd, 2005 · 10:34 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
Sweden
Like it, but the sound is a little bit dirty like some old vinyl or so.
#5December 23rd, 2005 · 05:43 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
It's kinda cool. You need a bit more practice, but anyway is a good basis to make an impro over. Try to get an multi-effect for your guitar, to get a a better sound.

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 3:35 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.