#1December 17th, 2005 · 10:47 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
United States of America
Tell Me

This song is not in a battle

This song is a hard rock/metal mix.  starting off smooth and then going right into Overdrive.  Buckle Your seatbelts

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 18th, 2005 · 07:21 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
oh wow, that mix is terrible: drums and intro guitar are hard right, bass too soft, vocals without compression/eq and plopping all the time...

as for the song... tried to buckle my seatbelts, but I'm probably in a rusty '73 dodge pickup that has never seen an oil change or a wash street.

The only reasonable thing about it is the distortion sound.. (like the faded dodge can still bring you from point A to B, just don't ask how) And the solo has some nice stuff in it (plus some flaws, but that's not so important at this point)... Not to be harsh, but it's repetitive... very repetitive... especially for a 5 min+ song...
#3January 3rd, 2006 · 01:46 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Well, production wise, it could use some work. However the guitar work is pretty good, although repetitive and needs some tightening up too. I'm not sure why it's panned so far right, though.
The vocal isn't bad but also needs some basic production work which Pup probably mentioned.
Mainly, the distortion and mix makes it hard to listen to, which you know the song, we don't, so it sounds like it could be a great song. But keep on rocking and I hope you find a good sound guy.
#4January 3rd, 2006 · 03:41 PM
8 posts
United States of America
Eesh
Sorry to be critical, but the guitar at the beginning is too loud against every thing else, the vocals are awful, there was obviously no pop filter in front of the mike, the song is repetitive and oh god I'm sorry I've been ranting.
I love the solos though.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 6:46 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.