1 2

#1December 13th, 2005 · 11:22 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
9 posts
United States of America
Strawberry Jam

This song is not in a battle

This is a short and simple instrumental jam based off of a riff I started playing with my band and we just kind of gave it a little form. This was recorded in our keyboardists garage with a sony handycam. I had to download a program to rip the audio off then convert it to mp3, anyway, here it is

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 14th, 2005 · 04:49 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
tune
Loved it! Keep it up! Raw and raunchy is what I say!
#3December 14th, 2005 · 12:45 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Pretty cool jam. lol, sony cam, rotfl. Nice riff and playing by all. Yeah, just get some decent recording equipment :P
What was that the keyboardist did at the end?
Nah, I'm just kidding with you, it's alright.
#4December 14th, 2005 · 12:57 PM
5 threads / 4 songs
29 posts
Canada
There's something about jam sessions that show true honesty in the music.I like it for that reason.Well done.
#5December 14th, 2005 · 01:01 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
United Kingdom
tune
sounds cool guys wher you from ? do you have a singer. If you mixed it better this would sound a bit more 60's but i think it sounds pretty cool as is
#6December 14th, 2005 · 02:04 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
hey it doesn't sound half bad, for a video cam recording -

what software did you use to rip the audio btw? I could use that too -

hey cool jam, I always enjoy wah-filled soloing.

keep rockin'
#7December 14th, 2005 · 11:26 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
9 posts
United States of America
wow thanks a lot guys im pretty excited with all the positive feedback, this being my first post. (I'm trying not to let my head swell haha) anyway thanks, for taking the time to listen, whether you enjoyed it or not.

In response to ramblers:
We live in Southern California, in Orange County. I realize the crudeness of the recording and all but none of us have jobs so we dont have a whole lotta cash...
Our keyboardist actually sings but not often, he has a fostex 8 track digital thing but im not too experienced in compositions and stuff. We do have a track him and I did of a song he wrote. I'll probably put that up soon. thanks for the feedback!

In response to PuppetXeno:
I had to go through all these programs to get what i wanted. Since the video captured was in wmv format i had to convert it to avi with a program called Blaze Media Pro (i had to use a trial ver. from a site) then i ripped a wav from the avi with VirtualDub (i got from limewire) finally i downloaded a program that changed the wav to mp3 called Ease Audio converter which is just a trial ver i got from a site...woo, our keyboardist helped me with all this, I used to not be a computer guy at all.... anyway thanks for the feedback
#8December 14th, 2005 · 11:39 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Nice work, man!
Loved the 60's sound... bit more 70's, but no way!
You all play really good, and loved the wah-guitar solo. But didn't hear the keyboard; just at the beginning and in the end... lol!
Anyway the song was really groovy, really liked it. Being a fan of the classic rock, like  Led Zeppelin and all those nice bands, well was really nice to listen this song!
You got my vote!

> Iszil
#9December 23rd, 2005 · 09:53 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
Sweden
Nice! Kind of reminds me of Jimi Hendrix Experience and The Who. 
But I miss a song on top of everything.
#10December 23rd, 2005 · 11:50 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
9 posts
Canada
kinda sounds like Jimi Hendrix gone punk... love it tho... definately a catchy tune... keep jammin!!
#11December 30th, 2005 · 08:52 PM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
Yeah to me it definitely sounds like The Who - crazy drummer, fast riffs.... GREAT jam... oh and lucky you cut off the keyboards at the end in time otherwise i thought we were going to get a song doubleheader, and the second one wasn't looking too promising... lol

Great jaaam i repeat
#12January 3rd, 2006 · 03:08 PM
8 posts
United States of America
awesome
I like it, it has a good punk vibe going, and I really dig the keyboards at the end.
#13January 9th, 2006 · 03:56 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
19 posts
United States of America
Love this song!  Freaky cool guitar solo there in the middle.  It sounds amazingly good for just a Sony camcorder!
#14January 12th, 2006 · 02:22 PM
7 posts
United States of America
yo
whats up john its me guillermo i got an account on here now so yeah i can finally post my thingswwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooo! alright see ya
#15January 29th, 2006 · 11:53 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
10 posts
Canada
Ya!!! I like the amplifier hum in the little breaks where everything stops. When's the next tune due?
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 8:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.