#1December 8th, 2005 · 02:52 PM
21 threads / 21 songs
72 posts
Germany
Get over the Pain

This song is not in a battle

A Song inspired by you guys her (esp. Puppet thx).
I'll rerecord it because the recording quality sucks. Just had some ideas in my head and I wanted them to turn into music as fast as possible..  So I post it here because I want to know what you think about this kind of stuff. 
I would be really happy if someone could give some hints regarding modulating frequencies on single Tracks (Bass, Lead Guitar, Vocals...)  Thanx

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 8th, 2005 · 03:19 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Oh Wow
dude, I am deeply honoured! I am not worthy!

but wow, this is awesome! I can hear what you mean about the production quality, but this is a very atmospheric track already... this sounds like an early Clan of Xymox - even your voice - it's getting much better - I love that mantra-style lyric (repeating phrases)
ofcourse for the final version, you need to bring those up in the mix

very impressive, I knew you had it in you!!!

and thanks for your kind comments to my tracks ofcourse
#3December 9th, 2005 · 07:27 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
A strong song! Yes the voice is too low in relation to the instruments
#4December 9th, 2005 · 05:11 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Great instrumental mix, nice composition, very brooding (as usual)   I think you might have panned the vox to the right a little too far. There is some distortion with the keys, did you compress them? Sometimes I find I have a tendency to compress too much and I have to be careful, I assume that's what you have done.
Yes, your voice is getting better, I think too. But it is a little low in the mix and as I said panned too much for my taste, but I think it fits this song. Your vox could also do with a little more production, like compressing,reverb and eq'ing.
Nice guitar work. Did you do all this yourself? Very decent song and production.
#5December 20th, 2005 · 04:28 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
This is a pretty neat track - as creative says, very "brooding". 

Forgetting the mix (which is actually pretty good, considering you just wanted to get the musical ideas down!) I think there's a real market for the "slash-your-wrists" genre of music out there, which this track nicely falls into (I don't mean that in a bad way, and it's no criticism. 

Although this isn't the usual type of music that I listen to, I can still see myself getting melancholy with a couple of friends and a few beers with this playing in the background.

I'd like to hear it again when you've worked on the production a little.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:35 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.