#1December 3rd, 2005 · 03:46 PM
5 threads / 3 songs
13 posts
Canada
Without Words

This song is not in a battle

"Without Words" by Say.

This is an OLD track I just found. It's from back when I had a different goal. I'm talking about 8 years ago, maybe more. Since then I've learned to play the guitar and write lyrics I actually liked, and the world of music is better off... ha ha

Seriously though, this is older but still a good one I think. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 5th, 2005 · 11:01 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Not bad for 8 years ago. The blips were just a little distracting but could probably be taken out with mastering. The keys that come in a 1:01 are just like a tiny bit off in the beat, I know you're not playing them on the attack but even though they are played with slight delay, I could tell they're just a touch off. Def could see playing a video game to this. Not bad at all and I look forward to hearing some newer things from you.
#3December 23rd, 2005 · 08:03 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Reminded me alot of a Red Alert Track. Other than the keys that off beat. To be honest they need to be changed. But the rest is actually very cool.
Same as above, I look forward to here more stuff from you.
#4December 28th, 2005 · 05:12 AM
96 posts
United States of America
i love it
nice beat - everything sounds great to me ( even the aged recording )

it definatly is a great track - i love the ol' club scene ( reminds me of a old snes game 'shadowrun' )

the pianos are alittle off - did you use a mod creation programe? what was the equi[ment used?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 10:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.