#1November 30th, 2005 · 05:07 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Jugo (Closing)

This song is not in a battle

With my band Pulpus.
We r 3 in the band, sometimes 4.

This is a full improvisation with 2 chords of basic line.
The endig in the future album which opens with The Jump (Overture) -look for it in BandAMP-.
In this osng I played the keyboard ( a Casio of 30 keys... a toy) and the bassist played the guitar. We recorded the song in my living room, with some mics, that's way the quality sux. I must say i'm not a good keyboardist, but I like to mess with it.

U will feel this is a mix of Pink Floyd and ELP, cuz the basic line sound really Floydean, and the my trying-to-be solos sounds weirds as the things of ELP. I must say we REALLY ENJOYED playing this cuz takes u to another dimention.

I ask u to lisnten the whole song, I know it's long, but I want u to hear the weird thing we made on this and make the coments u want, no matter good or or bad, just want to know what u think bout the things we do in Pulpus.

PS: We didn't some anything before playing this.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 30th, 2005 · 06:52 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
srry, the PS was: "we didn't smoke anything before this" lol

pliz, at least say if u like it or not... want ur opinions, advices, supports, or feedbacks.

that's it, thanx.
Bye
#3December 1st, 2005 · 12:51 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
The idea is good. It was performed a little adjusted would be great. Everygone is a bit off beat. Just a matter of practicing and it will work nicely.
#4December 1st, 2005 · 04:12 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
I think the keys should have just a little variation in improv and bring the guitar up in the mix and/or bring the keys down cause they are dominant. Yeah, it's not a bad idea, just needs some fine tuning and everyone playing together.
#5December 5th, 2005 · 06:00 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
well, mixing is imposible, cuz we recorded this leaving 2 mics on my living room and then playing everybody at a time. in fact, we recorded this in a casetter and then i traspassed it to the PC. that's all why the sound sucks
btw, this is just a basis we use to make nonsenses over; we really ewnjoy messing around over this.
just that.
thanx for feedback
#6December 6th, 2005 · 02:16 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
No, it's a fine jam session. I was saying the more your band practices together the more you'll play together and know where the other is going, no what I mean? It's all in good fun, right?
#7December 6th, 2005 · 05:23 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
17 posts
Norway
nice
great impro!... A little variation wouldn't kill you... specially on the drums...
well... that's what the song is all about: "jugo" (juice)

Saludos compadre!, a la otra fumate un canuto pa que el descuadre sea al maximo! jeje..
saludos... de un chileno radicado en noruega :p
#8December 9th, 2005 · 09:56 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
jajajaja, grand wn... lo dl porro se ve + adlant, por el momento se ven las weas + aterrisadas. la wea d variar la vams a ver si lelgams a grabar en estudio, pero esta wea fue una voladura gigant q ns pegamos cn mi grupo.
pta wn, saludo pa toos ls chielns q tan fuera, y q viva la musik!!

(concidering most of what i said above is just bullshit, will summerise it here)

bout variating, will build up an structure for the song and then will reord it properly in studio, if we are able to...
bye
#9December 10th, 2005 · 06:01 PM
5 posts
United States of America
I dont like it. The effect are a little strange
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 10:46 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.