#1November 29th, 2005 · 10:57 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Shooting star froze

This song is not in a battle

I made and recorded this one quite a while ago.
Just found it back and thought of sharing it with you guys.
I'm aware the guitar overdrive sounds a bit cheap, which makes sense having used a cheap multieffect I had on hand back then.
No excuses anyway, have no mercy.
Thanks for listening.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 29th, 2005 · 11:25 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
wow! that bassline was great... it could have been mixed better, I think, but man, the timing, the technical skill is all there, if there were vox, I would DEFINEATELY download this...

despite the overdrive problems, lyrics would make this an instant winner...

I LOVE THE BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you've got to post a version with lyrics.

reminds me a bit of RUSH... but more contemporary and relevant sound... just amazing!!!
#3November 30th, 2005 · 06:57 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Cheez !
pretty kickass bass line. very nice construction - with all the cheesy cheap-effects and sounds it colours the tune in very fetching way, very enjoyable! It could've used some vocals though - it would've been a full blown electro-funk-wave song - definately in my alley.

so what's the gear setup on this?
#4November 30th, 2005 · 08:56 AM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
quite nice.  needs some sort of melody to keep it interesting, but the riffs and groove are definitely all there.  This has a lot of potential, but could do with something to spice it up a little.
#5November 30th, 2005 · 12:51 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
21 posts
United States of America
Wow. I love this. I definitely had my head bobbing at 1:17 when it broke down. Very cool song with very cool riffs.
#6November 30th, 2005 · 03:13 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Yes! WOW! A new and fresh sound. A new style? The synth cymbals are bit poor. Bass is great and the idea is great too. I like this very much. Missing vocals. Waitng for a new version.
#7December 1st, 2005 · 09:25 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Vocals definitely would work out, I'll try to set a version with it.
Gear is simply a bass with some distortion, an alectric guitar, a cheap Aria multieffect and a PC. I did it a while ago so I was usingf a pretty old sofware to record which was called digital orchestrator, awful but somehow easy to manage. Drums are abviously programmed.
Thanks everyone for the commets!
#8December 1st, 2005 · 09:25 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Vocals definitely would work out, I'll try to set a version with it.
Gear is simply a bass with some distortion, an alectric guitar, a cheap Aria multieffect and a PC. I did it a while ago so I was usingf a pretty old sofware to record which was called digital orchestrator, awful but somehow easy to manage. Drums are abviously programmed.
Thanks everyone for the commets!
#9December 23rd, 2005 · 10:14 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
This is cool man! Really liked it!
Yes, the bass line kick ass! It's cool. You play very well the guitar. Guess you one of the guys who gets closer to my style.
Keep this up... I'm becoming a fan of you.

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 1:19 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.