#1November 26th, 2005 · 05:33 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
19 posts
United Kingdom
funksy bumble b exp

This song is not in a battle

urrmmmm sum really bad guitar playing but audiences like it with all the real samples.recording really does kill the magic of the song.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 6th, 2006 · 11:42 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I agree, I think this would be a great live jam....... with the samples, would definitely liven up the show, great filler....   as a recorded song, yeah, it loses something..... 

still really cool.... it's the kind of thing people remember from the show, and would like to record to show their friends....     

pretty neat..... the guitar isn't that bad actually......
                  JimK
#3February 7th, 2006 · 11:52 AM
8 posts
Denmark
This represents a rare idea I think!?

It's quite cool with the simplicity of the two guitars and the drums. A cool and funky beat. I also really dig the idea of using a guitar vamp instead of a traditional use of a bass line...

But I don't get the ending - sounds like you just found some "funny" sounds you just had to put in there... It kinda ruins it a bit for me...

But the the part were there's only guitar and drums... Cool - could be an interesting theme to use when composing - the minimalistic theme...

Kazpa
#4February 7th, 2006 · 12:15 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
wow, that's interesting... however, It felt it not very interesting untill 1:53... kindof felt like a too long intro to the more kicking part. I had it playing in the background while I was already searching for other songs on the amp... and then it ends so suddenly.... know whatta mean?

nanunanunanunanu....
#5February 17th, 2006 · 12:43 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Weird song! But sounds good.
Like the funky feeling of it. The recording quality is pretty good, but I don't know... needs more body, more power. Sounds weak. May be a better drums line could help, and a new bass line as well. The solos are good.
The weird sounds are fine. May be the telephone ones are too loud, but's ok.
Overall, I like it.
Good work.

> Iszil
#6February 28th, 2006 · 09:10 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Nice warm guitar sound, the atmos fx ok too.
Could be taking coal to newcastle but You know ,short fim producers , they're out there looking for this sort of material ......would slot into something with images really well.
#7April 3rd, 2006 · 03:52 AM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
This song sounds really cool in its atipycal mood...
I enjoyed it a lot.
Great job.
#8April 22nd, 2006 · 07:14 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
cool. The guitar work is nice. This is a good example of how music doesn't have to be complicated to "kick". Just one suggestion: add some different drum tracks in there. The drums seem to get a bit monotonous.
- Ben
#9April 22nd, 2006 · 08:27 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
29 posts
United States of America
sounds like a very long intro
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:08 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.