#1November 23rd, 2005 · 02:34 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
28 posts
United States of America
Revenge

This song is not in a battle

Recorded a while ago, before I figured out EQ settings, and also recorded at night, and i didnt want to wake everyone in my house up.  Like i said before.. im not a singer.. just a demo for the person that is supposed to be singing for me.. can sing.  I know its hissy and Ill try to fix all that later.. but as a song how is it?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 23rd, 2005 · 05:16 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
hey, it makes me want to pick up my guitar and play along. i'd love to hear some really loud drums with a lot of ride cymabls in there to make it really heavy, and maximally overdriven guitars that would almost slap you in the face with the sound.

It's very good, but i'm not sure about the structure - i think you need some kind of a brigde or a solo to introduce some variety ( possibly - from 1:22 to 1:37 or longer,  have only the bass, vocals and some qiueter drums, and then BANG!!! keep on rocking the hard way). If it was my song i'd introduce an additional part with completely different chords, app 30 sec, cause in the long run it will become a boring, monotonuous tune.

i presume the vocals are going to be loud enogh to shout it all out, kind of Metallica.

Looking forward to the proper version.
Jim
#3November 23rd, 2005 · 07:52 PM
28 threads / 19 songs
175 posts
United States of America
you've got a decent voice, and it comes across pretty good on the microphone your using. the distortion was very very odd sounding... was that just to keep from waking people up? this song is definately worth rerecording
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 4:46 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.