#1November 20th, 2005 · 02:31 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
28 posts
United States of America
Mulligan Man

This song is not in a battle

Just a fun goofy song my friend and I wrote, hope you like.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 20th, 2005 · 06:28 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
The song needs Bass and drums.
#3November 20th, 2005 · 11:41 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
11 posts
Austria
Nice song, just work it out a little bit, put solo and drums, you can download drum samples from internet in 5 min., just try it.
#4November 20th, 2005 · 11:46 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Need to soften the lyrics a bit too... they really hit hard in a couple places, and over power the guitar... and definetly needs percussion... but I like it... it is silly and just how many people feel sometimes... we all wish we could take a mulligan....  keep up the great work...
#5November 20th, 2005 · 01:44 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
28 posts
United States of America
Thanks
Thanks everyone for replying.  These recordings are just of me so that I can write drums to them and so I can try and play around with the EQ settings (boominess, plus my mic sucks... i just figured out the other day how to minimize noise by taking a mic through my amp, turning my amp all the way up put headphones in it so it doesn't kill everyone in the house.. then go into the computer.. cuz the mic would only pick up -12 with me yelling in it, so when i turned it up with EQ and stuff it made it hissy, but now it picks up to at least -3.), I can't figure them out, but im gettin there.   I usually don't sing, my friend usually does, but I am starting to get better.  Yeah we need bass and drums,  I just don't have a way to record drums.  The program I have has drum things, but they are truly sucky loops and they are hard to work with.  I don't have any good way of recording my drums either... im still kinda poor right now.. but hopefully one day i will get there.. thank you all again for the replies.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 3rd, 2024 · 6:50 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.