This song is not in a battle

Song about drug abuse...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 15th, 2005 · 02:42 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
pretty good

it's quite varied for a two minute song - it's not my first choice genre but for what it is it's good... aside from what i can hear from an ostensible angle I have no idea what this has to do with drug abuse... other than maybe some drugs were abused while creating it? i dunno - i'm not assuming, i'm just asking

i would give this song a much better rating if it had some lyrics and a real drum set - but it is good... keep going
#3November 15th, 2005 · 03:00 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
FlasHbaCK
well...

still plenty of room in my itunes lib, so keep em coming

and yeah, it's impossible to tell what this song is about - it's pretty trippy though, very nice soundscapes - I love those heavy synths and effects

the end chord sounds exactly like a pre '83 Sisters of Mercy song ending...

I feel the heat, the muscle strain... the staying awake on a cold station, waiting for the train... with all me buddies and me babes after a night out at the New Silo, afterpartying with a big J... those were the days!

happily sit cozily sippin' me drinkie of grape juice and absinth watching the TV movie right now though. "Eraser" never hurts to see... go Arnie

and go StuffX, keep it up! 
#4November 15th, 2005 · 03:28 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
56 posts
Latvia
The song lyrics are in russian and latvian...song title means "Eat pills".  We wrote this song because I'm realy fed up hearing from my parents and other people words like "don't use drugs" "they are bad" "don't smoke weed" "don't use PCPs"....
..BUT every time they head hurts, they're sleepy or have bad mood they use medicine, coffee, alcohol and so on, but they don't concider that a drug! Why? Selling medicine is next most profitable bussines after selling heroin!!!

Well I think any kind of drug is addictive and dangerous (even TV watching). So it's up to you with whitch drug to bang your head

The verse of the song is a slogan from on latvian comercial...it goes like this..
"If you can not poo.
Then FORLAX will help you!"

Even in english it sounds great
#5November 15th, 2005 · 03:34 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
right, i heard *some* lyrics in the beginning, but it was like... two lines worth - that's why i made the comment about lyrics... i didn't expect to understand the lyrics i heard cuz i see you're from Latvia, what i was hoping for though was to actually *hear* some lyrics and i didn't hear much more than about two lines of them in the beginning...

oh, and... you smoke PCP?
#6November 15th, 2005 · 03:47 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
"if you can not poo
then FORLAX will help you!"

awesome! 

well I'm not going to lecture you or anyone on drug use. I'd be a hypocrite!    but I'm happy to say I've been totally clean for the last 5 years and that IS fulfilling (regarding my lifestyle nowadays) (-almost totally clean)

*takes another sip of his Absinth drinkie*

you see, we all live and learn eh? in time you'll find drugs will bore the crap out of you and staying sober will be a new challenge and a new state of mind to explore. hard to imagine eh? 't is true tho

cu... 
#7November 15th, 2005 · 04:01 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
56 posts
Latvia

Oh, no...I'm not a drug addict.. if thought...I'm like..agaist all addictive things that can cause heath and mentals problems

to entheon--And no I don't use PCPs. Weed is the drugiest drug I had taken I'm not a junkie.
#8November 15th, 2005 · 04:47 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
no I didn't think that, but didn't rule out the possibility either  please don't hate me for it, I just incidentally happen to know that drug abuse isn't uncommon in that particular scene...

I wanted to add "what are you doing on BandAMP if you are against all addictive things that can cause health and mental problems" but I'd be joking beyond what is good for me ummmm
ok NOW I'll shut up!
#9December 15th, 2005 · 06:19 PM
96 posts
United States of America
straight up
you just won your self a fan - this song is by far the outright coolest i have heard ( its my cup a tea , so its cool for all of you who are taking the time to critique ) but i listen to this music ( anything hard hitting and well done ) on a regular basis. You rock Women, and don't stop rocking until we are both climbing up the charts!!!! seriously - we should collaberate

www.dopestjunglebeats.com
#10February 10th, 2006 · 07:00 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
I heard something that sounded suspiciously like a Darlek...
I'm scared of Darleks, but I love this. Dunno why I've not come across your stuff before, you rock!
You make the kinda music I like listening to but would never be able to do myself.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 9:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.