#1November 14th, 2005 · 12:39 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Belgium
Last breath

This song is not in a battle

It's a short acoustic song no lyrics and I think I'll never put lyrics on it but I'm not sure yet so if you would like to give me some advice. We think it can be an intro of a CD. The quality is maybe not so good but we do not have the material sorry for that. Please give your opinion so maybe we can make something of this song

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 14th, 2005 · 02:40 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
I really like the chord progression. As far as recording quality, plugging your guitar into a preamp then plugging the preamp into the computer will really help out with the noise. Hope you develop it more and maybe add lyrics.
#3November 15th, 2005 · 01:44 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Relaxing and enjoyable, but not "hooky" enough to stand alone - This reminds me of "Bookends" by Simon and Garfunkel - a nice filler or intro track on an album to break up other tracks and adjust the pacing of the album. The arpeggiation and progression are beautiful.

I bet you can get the recording quality up with the equipment you have, but not knowing what that is I hesitate to make specific suggestions.
#4November 15th, 2005 · 02:10 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
56 posts
Latvia
I think the soun is too dirty for this kind of music...record it one more time...song is ok.
#5November 15th, 2005 · 03:01 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
needs work - a lot of work

tune the guitar
fix the recording quality
get the rhythm tighter
make it... mmm... not so boring?

sorry - but aside from that it sound homogenously "nice" I don't have much to say about this song
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 5:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.