#1November 12th, 2005 · 03:33 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
56 posts
Latvia
WIWWTST?

This song is not in a battle

What is wrong with the scene today? Updated.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 13th, 2005 · 04:22 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
you're being insensitive, livadream!

this song is just BRUTAL - sublime teen RAGE

... and now it's time for stuffx to give a little inside information on her band:

- who's in it? what's your part?
- are there actual instruments played, or is it all samples?
- what kind of sequencers / drum machines / sound modules do you use?
- how do you record it?
- what does this look like on stage?

b/c I really wanna know!
#3November 13th, 2005 · 10:47 AM
15 threads / 14 songs
56 posts
Latvia

-the members of the band are always changing. We formed at the begining of 2005. First I was playing bass. My friend Iwo was vocalist and I had one more guy from my other band. He played guitar. After few gigs guitarist had quit. Then I started to play guitar and Iwo decided that he has no good voice and took guitar too. Then we found new bass player and new vocal. At summer end we have recorded our first album. Now..I think we will invite one more vocalist
-there is only few our songs based on samples. For example Dievzeme.
-I do all drums and FX on my PC. I use FrutyLoops for that. I like them 'cos they're easy to understand and use.
-all this material was recorded in my bedroom ) We recorded guitars with guitar combos, then processed with apm emulating VST plugin.
-When we perform live we use notebook whitch runs the rythm. And I have one nice little software whitch processes vocals. Makes them distorted or robotic )        

I'm really glad that you are interested in my band )
#4November 13th, 2005 · 12:17 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
ok, cool you're welcome -

many years ago, in my rivethead days, I ingested really loud and powerful music like this for breakfast - if I had managed to go to sleep at all that is

yours is very well constructed, great rhythms, cool breaks, formidable guitar hacking, it gets my brain buzzin' like back in the day - it gets me moving, or to say it in a really temperate way: yea, I can appreciate it!

as for sound quality: pretty bad-ass for a bedroom production! well, that's computers for ya... when I started out in '93 all I had was a 4 track tape recorder... actually one of my songs dates back to that time... never mind

so... now I am all inspired... so lemme see if I can abuse frooty loops that way!

cheers, keep it up! 
#5November 13th, 2005 · 12:43 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
56 posts
Latvia
#6February 10th, 2006 · 07:10 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
I'd love to butcher my ex boyfriend to this song.

(Im just kidding.)

(Half kidding.)

So goddam ANGRY!

Really love all you're stuff I've listened to so far.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 10:19 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.