#1October 20th, 2005 · 12:09 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
Australia
Coming or going

This song is not in a battle

recorded live in a garage. Overdubbed vocals.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 21st, 2005 · 12:28 AM
6 threads / 3 songs
62 posts
United States of America
AWFUL
The recording is god awful  Please find a studio
#3October 22nd, 2005 · 11:55 AM
3 posts
United Kingdom
Dear God...
bad recording, like the guitar work though, crap recording, get a studio, doesnt have to be a good one really, FIND A STUDIO
#4October 24th, 2005 · 05:00 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
HORRID
arrggggh horrible sound quality! atleast low boost the mp3 and THEN add vocals! yuck 

tell me how did you do the vocal dub? through a cpu mic with the tape recorder playing in the background, right? that borderlines insanity

as for the song itself: should hear this properly recorded. heard a great solo I think.

hmmm 
#5October 25th, 2005 · 04:16 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Well, he did say it was recorded in a garage...
Rhythm section could def use more practice, imo. Well, keep rocking/having fun, cause it does sound like you guys are having fun.
#6November 14th, 2005 · 07:24 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Aah, them garage days!
You should make the over layed vocals as bad as the garage recording, then this track woudl have some consistancy. Because the vocals are so clear, it feels out of place dude. Hehe, it reminds me of my garage band playin days, keep it up, save up, by some decent recording equipment and then the members out here on BandAmp may cut some slack, but from my side, i think its a good fun track otherwise. Keep it up.
#7November 15th, 2005 · 03:27 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
yeah i love it - of course the recording quality sucks and the discrepancy between the vox overdub and the instrumental is really fucking strange - go get a mic and learn to sing *with* your band... I'd rather hear that then hear the vox overdubbed like this

but i like the *song* a lot!
#8November 15th, 2005 · 05:21 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
19 posts
United Kingdom
dear lord. Thank god im leaving you for tru thoughts. But good guitar work.
#9November 30th, 2005 · 03:16 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
cool song, find a studio, please please please, or just record each instrument separetly then mix them together using Audacity if you don't have anyother recording programs which you can use to mix with. It would come out better, though it would have taken alot of work.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 6:25 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.