#1October 19th, 2005 · 08:02 AM
21 threads / 21 songs
72 posts
Germany
Ability to Break

This song is not in a battle

Mhh I guess A Sad Song....
I wish i could sample some drums but I just don't know how :-(
Intro doesn't really fit but i couldn't help that the song developed the way it finally did ;-)

Will you ever recognize
how much you've hurt me
Will you ever recognize
the foolish words you told me
Will you ever recognize
what you've ment to me
I think you can't
because you arn't open for my

Ability to Break
the nights I couldn't slepp
the dark wishes inside me
the lonlyness I felt
the screaming of my Soul
the everlasting cold
I swear it's not a fake
my Ability to Break

We won't get back to the stars
because from the day we part
my heart stopped beating
and I'm bleeding out of life
you are so blind
so you think I'll find
somebody new
You never recognized my

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 19th, 2005 · 01:31 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Belgium
Nice song,good intro and I think it kinda fits with the rest,drums would be nice in the harder part,the vocals well I don't know what to think about that it's strange but it sounds that you're dying inside what is good when you compare it to your lyric
#3October 23rd, 2005 · 02:49 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I like your metal-ballad style of play and arrangement. About the drums, it should be possible to play drum samples on-the-fly, right? How do you record your audio? ... and your vocals, no offense, they make me laugh uncontrollably. Tragically BAD, dude, but with your lyrics it somehow works, somehow makes sense... I'm going to listen to this some more, your compositions are very interesting. 
#4October 25th, 2005 · 04:12 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Pretty good guitar playing, they flow nicely together and sound well mixed. Now for my two cents, I know you're singing a sad song and the vox should sound sad, but it sounds a little too dejected for my taste. Try taking deeper breaths from the bottom of your stomach so you'll have more support when singing. It sounds like to me you sang the song really soft to acheive a certain feeling, then turned the volume up when mixing it. Learning how to breath "deeper" will really help out with the power behind your vox and when I say power I don't mean singing louder, I mean support. If you have adequate breath behind your voice you can sing as loud or as soft as you want but have control of your voice and it also helps with pitch falling at the end of phrases sung. Hope this helps
#5October 28th, 2005 · 08:10 PM
7 posts
United States of America
work on the vocals a little bro
#6October 29th, 2005 · 07:40 AM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Ability to Break
long long long intro intro.........over a minute.........too long fer me couldnt wait.............however you have inspired me to create something jolly in the near future............thanks.

the fish
#7November 1st, 2005 · 01:15 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
great tune. I like it alot.
Yeah, you shuold get a girl to sing it, I reckon, I don't know why, or have her singing over the top. I think it would add feeling. Though female vocals are not to everyones taste.
#8November 11th, 2005 · 01:38 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
WaaaaawAaaa
This song makes me cry. I guess your song hit the right notes. Stop crying and start living bro, to every sad song you write, you should write 5 happy songs, lol, kinda my philosophy right now. You'll find its harder to write happy songs than sad ones. Keep at it and hope you get over the pain soon.
#9November 19th, 2006 · 07:15 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
You remind me of...Pink Floyd,or Radiohead...I don't know. Singing is not so important, but if you want to make a completely impression and full catching, you have to take some lessons.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 10:02 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.