#1October 17th, 2005 · 12:21 PM
6 threads / 3 songs
26 posts
United States of America
listen to the sound

This song is not in a battle

a song i did with a friend 3 years ago.  ive had it sitting around for a while and forgot about it.  listened to it the other day and it always makes me laugh.  not meant to be real serious, we did it as just a fun little joke song.  it turned out better then we thought so i might as well let other people hear it too.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 23rd, 2005 · 12:02 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
AWW SUM
(strange, my comments seem to have mysteriously disappeared... oh well, here they are again...)

ok this is awesome! super relaxed... makes me think of the good times cycling home after a great night out, thinking of all the good things happened there... 15 minutes from home, the first light of the new day at the horizon, the world a couple of hours away of waking up... a pocket full of phone numbers - prospect of new romance... and a whole day ahead to dream it all up again and again...

SUPER

(love those spacy vocals... ofcourse the lead guitar isn't playing the most fetching part possible but it does the trick    )
#3January 2nd, 2006 · 04:50 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
23 posts
Netherlands
yeah
yeah i agree with ya, this song remebers me of the good old time
#4January 13th, 2007 · 04:14 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
15 posts
India
this is one good old song.
#5January 13th, 2007 · 05:14 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds like you should sipping martini or gin at a beach with your 10 mil villa behind you.

In other words this does give the relaxing feel but not much there to listen to other than the ambient sounds etc.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 7:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.