13 threads / 7 songs
167 posts
Ireland
Excellent!
#4October 23rd, 2005 · 05:36 PM
25 threads / 23 songs
168 posts
United States of America
Bands like The Postal Service have proved that songs in this vein can still have lyrics. I like this track but feel it suffers greatly from the lack of lyrics.

Great stuff.
#5October 26th, 2005 · 12:18 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Is that a midi oboe? They sound very nice and add depth. Everything sounds very well mixed and I like the panning effects. The cymbals towards the end are a little too loud, IMO. I like the ending, though.
#6January 18th, 2008 · 09:09 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
It does seem to be lacking without lyrics. Almost sounds like classic super Nintendo gaming music.
#7January 20th, 2008 · 02:45 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
207 posts
United Kingdom
Whoah, second postal service-esque song I heard in a row (though very different from one another at the same time).  But definatley I think some...easy (maybe wrong word to describe them?) lyrics would really take this piece to the next level.  Still trying to imagine this with a very simple bass line in places...can't decide whether it would make or break it.  Agreeing with creativecontrol on the cymbals being too loud at the end, so just drop them down a little.

Overall, im really enjoying this.  Be sure to post again if you get some lyrics recorded!!!

Kobeshi
#8January 21st, 2008 · 01:19 PM
1 threads
3 posts
United States of America
pretty cool . . .
I'm not really qualified to review this genre of music, but from my judgement, it's pretty good . . . is that midi violin in the background? I think perhaps using an orchestra tone would work better, but maybe I just listen to too much hip-hop. Wait-no I don't, I listen to rock

Either way, keep it up! I hope to hear more from talented artists.
#9March 27th, 2008 · 11:18 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
26 posts
United States of America
even with the lack of lyrics this song is amazing, def try to mess around with some vocal tracks or get someone to do it because this could be even more amazing than it already is, which is very good.

great job
#10July 17th, 2008 · 10:17 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
15 posts
United States of America
I like how it kinda bounces around in your head, it has texture to the sound.
I do think it could benefit from vocals, but, it also would be great alongside some really tripped out video. It tells an interesting story. I like the build as well.
#11February 10th, 2010 · 08:14 AM
1 posts
United States of America
four cement walls
It makes me feel sad and reminiscent of happier days.
I love it!!
#12August 26th, 2012 · 10:17 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
do you wanna be right
do you wanna be wrong
take my hand hand this wont take long.
come with me lets set the world free.    Those words popped in my head when i started to listen to this, I dig.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 12:28 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.