#1September 16th, 2005 · 07:32 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
76 posts
Indonesia
Freak on A Leash

This song is not in a battle

A tribute to one of the biggest inspiration in my life, KoRn...
Freak on A Leash in a new dimension...I sing it, my friend, Ferdy arrange it...This is one of my favourite KoRn songs...KoRN...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 4th, 2005 · 08:37 PM
nose
you sing out of your nose...even though it may sound weird...try singing with a breathe right nasal strip on...it will sound a lot better
#3October 5th, 2005 · 05:27 AM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
This is a cover version isn't it? I think thats against the rules here...
#4October 6th, 2005 · 11:00 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
76 posts
Indonesia
I didn't put this song in a battle...so i think it's ok...right? i just want all of you hear this song...coz i love KoRn, and this is still KoRn's song...this is just a tribute to them...coz i'm concerned bout Head leaving the band...but, if more than 5 people disagree, than i must delete this song from bandamp...what d u guys think?
#5October 28th, 2005 · 03:20 AM
8 posts
Philippines
i like this song too... its sounds nice but u do sing out of ur nose.... but it aint that bad
#6November 19th, 2006 · 10:09 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Man....
Thanks go to PX for reminding me of this one....   WOW...

This is really good...   and as for your singing.. well let's say, I think it sounds great,  it isn't filtered well though, so it sounds flat and nasaly at points... but that can be taken care of with EQ and it would be good as new.. 

Anyway, awesome job!!!

JimK
#7November 19th, 2006 · 10:18 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Hmmmmm, ya vocals are fine just need better production like JimK said......I like the arrangement, however throughout the entire song I was waiting for you to let you go and be a "freak on a leash" but you didn't.....so ya, nice job but really missing the power..especially in the break down.
#8December 20th, 2006 · 11:50 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
Critical comments pretty much sum everything up already.

This is awesome. Nice cover.

I don't think it's missing any power. As a cover, you can go in any direction you want. I think this one works out pretty good.
#9December 21st, 2006 · 12:03 AM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
wow your vox rock ( id dont care what the boys around here say chicks know it all) your vox is great so dont worry about that, arangement is great no complaints, exept vox might need to be brought out of the mix a tad bit more spechilly dearing the "break beet" part, but thats only so we can hear you better. koRn rocks man you did them proud. so whens are you gonna put out another song?
ill be waiting
paper doll
#10December 21st, 2006 · 01:01 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
Canada
Cool version of this song.  I would have liked to hear something original though.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 2:51 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.