1 2

#1September 14th, 2005 · 10:01 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
43 posts
Venezuela
Sea of Tranquility
Score: 74.0%
Battle: 2006-11

This song try to takes you to a peaceful place. It's an instrumental rock song.I've made some adjustments (one and other detail) and now its finished.

I hope you like it.

Plz don't forget to put any comments or suggestions
Thanks for listening my song.

"a sunset on the seashore..."

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 14th, 2005 · 02:00 PM
7 threads
104 posts
United Kingdom
Very relaxing - this is the first of your songs I have listened to & I like your style. Have heard endless guitar instrumentals which bore me to death but this wasn't one of them.
#3September 14th, 2005 · 03:05 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Nice relaxing track, pretty decent guitar tone and mixing, with some pleasant melodic playing. Would really be nice to expand a little on the improv and have a bit more 'virtuoso' in there, rather than than pure melody - I'm sure you can do it because you already have a comfortable ability with the scales you are using.

Sweep picking, pinched/tapped/natural harmonics, the odd finger tap - just something to give that little extra 'flair' in the spirit of Vai that I think would suit this. Overall though, the playing is top notch but it just seems like you are not quite letting go...
#4October 14th, 2005 · 06:31 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Peace
I agree with DaveUK. Dont hold back there. Put in some of that feeling. Overall, great song. I like it.
#5October 15th, 2005 · 10:22 AM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
enjoyed it...very nice....post more
#6October 23rd, 2005 · 07:02 PM
2 posts
United States of America
Awesome stuff
#7November 25th, 2005 · 02:43 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
buena kncion, lco!!!
me gusto ese sonido cm ambiental, muy Satriani, o Vai, aunq no soi fanatico d ellos, pero el exo d q alguin cm tu haya exo eso ta bn. me gusto al progresion d los acorder... t recomendaria, cm dijo DaveUK q improvisaras +; puedes tener una melodia, pero dart unos 30 segundos para hacer un solo en q ocuper escalas y pentatonicas bn jugadas, y cn velocidad, cn + feeling rockero. pero en general me gusto arto tu kncion, d exo, la baje pa escucharla en mi lista d musik y la vote tmb.
sigue cn este estilo, ta muy weno.
#8November 25th, 2005 · 04:38 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
Very nice tune! The song has a good structure that works well here, gives the impression that you are setting out on a journey and following it through. Very reminiscent of the great Satch ballad style.

Your sounds are quite nice and mellow, nice soft drum sounds, however I think the lead guitar sound is a little bit fuzzy and needs a bit more of a "bite" to it. I've found often a good first point of call is to believe it or not back off the gain a little on the distortion and fiddle with the eq a bit. As a guitarist I know, it almost  kills ya to do it, well it does for me anyway. So what you get out of doing that is a more natural sounding tone, with a bit more sustain and a bit of a rough edge to it which I think would really suit this song.

Overall, great job!
#9December 3rd, 2005 · 10:29 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
7 posts
United States of America
mmmmmm. makes me sleepy, it must be naptime... Keep up the good work, i actually like this track.
#10December 3rd, 2005 · 11:23 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Very nice, relaxing sound
#11December 5th, 2005 · 08:38 PM
48 threads / 41 songs
144 posts
New Zealand
Sounds really early 90s. Very professional.
#12December 9th, 2005 · 04:22 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Great backing sound to a nice bit of melodic lead.  I very much agree with DaveUK, it's lacking a bit of variety in the guitar sound.
Still a good track though!
#13December 9th, 2005 · 11:44 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
43 posts
Venezuela
Thanks to all
I really appreciate all your comments...its true, i have to put more improvisation in my track...but the meaning of the song is other than show my abilities...its a relaxing track...anyway, thanks to all of you...i'll see what i can do...
#14December 10th, 2005 · 04:57 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
tune
This is something that should be on the radio. Why don't they play good musicians,rather than just singers? I know.. they can't relate. Bravo!
#15December 12th, 2005 · 04:26 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
Song
This is terrific! You sound like the type of guitarist to collaborate with.
Keep up the tasty recordings.
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 1st, 2024 · 9:38 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.