#1September 9th, 2005 · 01:21 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Eternal dream

This song is not in a battle

First i want to say that i'm verry sorry about the sound and the bad quality of this recording,than we didnt know much about home recording. i just want to hear what you think abot the song, how good are played the gitars,drums,keybords....just innteresed in your oppinion.thank you for listening!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 10th, 2005 · 08:24 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Good writing, the only thing I truly dislike about the song (other than the vocalists lack of enunciation), is the transition between the poor sounding electric drums to the actual set. If you're going to start out a song with a beat, make everyone listening feel it. A solid intro would emotionally attach the listeners from the beginning, and they would feel the songs meaning exactly the way you did when you wrote it. One thing to watch for the vocalist. . . SING OUT. You have the tone, don't swallow it relax your throat and let it out. The guitar sound is top notch on a high note and very reminiscent of a 70's feel-good song. Overall: Good work.
#3September 12th, 2005 · 10:59 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Intro sounds pretty dramatic. Recording problems aside, it sounds ok.

The melody and synth work is cool in a way. I like the transition when the guitar kicks in, the song definitely picks up after that. The vocals seem to sound better as well - perhaps the vocalist got a bit more confidence?

Anyway, its a nice track and I look forward to hearing more, particularly if you have a production to do it justice. My only gripe would be that it is pretty long!
#4November 20th, 2005 · 04:51 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
11 posts
Austria
Its generally ok, but you should change your bass player if your band is still together, he really sucks. The singer has a good voice, but the croatian accent is too strong. The rest is ok, the drums and keyboards, but you should get a new bass player for the love of god! Farewel!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 6:12 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.