#1September 8th, 2005 · 11:26 PM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
Accordion 1

This song is not in a battle

Do you like accordion? Then listen at this one, a street child playing in the subway. No lyrics (write them!).

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 17th, 2006 · 11:51 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Hey, congratulate that child he plays very good.

> Iszil

PS: Que bueno tenerte de vuelta.
#3March 1st, 2006 · 05:25 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Kid gets a vote for taking well played music to the streets atmos plus..
Reminded me of when our band was in the Philippines a few years ago,we kept getting requests for Elton John's 'Skyline Pigeon' , we didn't know it .But on a hunt for a CD in the back blocks of big bad Manila,we found a blind band who played the song for $US,we recorded it on video ,took it back to the hotel and it was in the set that night.
Thanks for indulging  this, memories kicked in.
Yeah location recording.
#4March 1st, 2006 · 11:58 PM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
I would like to hear it
When I made this, I did't expect that results, but in the past I thought that it would be great to record the musicians in the subway, that day I had my minidisc and a mic, so when  I left the train almost immediately I started to record.
#5March 2nd, 2006 · 05:31 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
148 posts
United States of America
Do more of this
Hell yes i like accordion! Great to hear street players. I played on the streets of boston for a year in the 80s and there were some killer players out there. On-sight audio - I'm sure there's a career in there somewhere.
#6March 2nd, 2006 · 06:05 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Accordion 1
bandamp? the right venue for this?

just a comment.............I love the accordion......but the site has rules?
#7March 3rd, 2006 · 12:02 AM
14 threads / 10 songs
68 posts
Mexico
Wich I don't care
I remember that many of you have posted covers, some others have upload songs wich are not of their property, like Cherry****.
In this case I'm uploading a song that I recorded, it doesn't have rights, I'm not being abbusive.
Anyway, I don't want to start another discussion, this is just for fun.
#8March 17th, 2006 · 06:07 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
Dear Mr Micosis,
  As i understand, all creation is art....so many different and unique things surround our senses everyday, yet how they are created and why is but to question our own existence.
 I must thankyou for "giving birth" to this audio creation and then to have the kindness to nurture and share it with us all. Im sure  if the artist responsible for this delightful music was to become aware of what had become of his impromptu performance, he would, without doubt, be quite happy to look upon you as a member of his band, making its appearance on this "venue" as unquestionable as my own existence and methodology of creation......D'ya no what i mean der fella...is right.......Nice One Kidda.
    P.S...As i understand, Swordfish dwell for the larger part in dark waters surfacing into light only to hunt.....Hmmmm.
#9July 26th, 2006 · 11:24 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Love the accordian
This kids pretty good. Raysun2be and I both started out on the accordion. I started when I was 5 yrs old. 1/2 hr practice almost everyday until I was thirteen (I saw Jimi Hendrix concert on tv. twas a religious moment).  I still have a fondness for the Acc. and can still play some songs on it. The great thing was it taught me to read  piano (treble and bass cleffs) music.  Anyway enough about me. This kid is talented for sure.
#10July 26th, 2006 · 11:48 PM
1 threads
52 posts
United States of America
The first formal music lessons I ever had was accordion, starting in 2nd grade. Kept playing it through early HS, took a bit of a break, then played with an awesome accordion orchestra at the Conservatory of Music at UMKC. Our director was known all over the world for her accordion program. We had students from Norway, etc. come to take lessons and play with us.

We even had graduate composers write pieces for the orchestra.

I had the great fortune to go to Europe with them, took our accordions and played concerts, by ourselves, and with other accordion groups for 3 weeks. Germany, Switzerland, Austria. Great times!

So short answer made long, yeah, I like the accordion.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:20 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.