#1September 2nd, 2005 · 06:14 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United Kingdom
Waves

This song is not in a battle

This is the first full piece of music i made after i got my keyboard and Cubasis.  It was this time last year and I ended up using it as one of my GCSE compositions.

Its hard to put in to a style really, so i'd like to know how you all interpret it.

The music is mainly made of guitar chords, and licks, and a short solo later on.  I used keyboard for the drums and Bass.

Thanks for listening.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 2nd, 2005 · 06:48 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
as far as genre... I think this would go into...

"indie industrial electronic rock" but probably either into "rock" or into "electronica" if the radios were to have their go at it...

definitely needs something else added to it... some phased out synths or something, some grand orchestral melody... it teases but it's what they call anti-climactic

it's also go that "euro dance club" and (American) 80s rock feel

feels like it could be some "house" or whatever the term is... if you put a four on the floor bass drum... "boom boom boom boom" and then added a snare or something...
#3September 7th, 2005 · 09:36 PM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
Nice work man, but somehow I do not think of waves at all when I listen to this until the last 5 - 10 seconds!  That was an awesome conclusion by the way.  Rock on!
#4September 9th, 2005 · 01:07 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
yeah! 
#5September 10th, 2005 · 02:30 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United Kingdom
[quote=Andrew]Nice work man, but somehow I do not think of waves at all when I listen to this until the last 5 - 10 seconds! [quote]

I find it really hard t come up with names for my pieces of music.  It was just a random name.
#6September 10th, 2005 · 12:12 PM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Nice song. Sort of reminds me of Yellowcard.
#7September 11th, 2005 · 08:53 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Interesting fusion you got there.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 4:46 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.