#1August 30th, 2005 · 04:49 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
13 posts
United Kingdom
Red Shift

This song is not in a battle

This was kinda my take on Industial. Recently added the little bridge with the metally guitars. Those reversed crash symbols can suck your brains out at 50 feet. Mwuhaha. There's quite a surreal breakdown as well...kinda refreshing.

Any Industrial fans out there? Crazy people? Drug fiends? You might like this...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 6th, 2005 · 06:51 AM
7 threads / 5 songs
81 posts
Japan
I wouldn't call this industrial mate, I'm not sure what it is but I would probably call it some hardcore underground club type of music.  Other than that I have to say it sounds, interesting, but I'm not really into this type of music so other than that i'm not a very good judge.  Good job with a really wide range of effects though.
#3October 6th, 2005 · 07:12 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Yeah, I don't think of it as industrial either, it's kind of rave-ish in that you want to dance to it but not sure what moves to put with it Good job, I'm always impressed with this style.
#4October 6th, 2005 · 08:03 PM
i dont know how this wouldnt be considered industrial...but its a very good song...and i agree with your categorization very much...everything stays in tempo...good quality...i dont see a fault except length...but whats length in a song? 100%
#5October 8th, 2005 · 10:17 PM
13 threads / 7 songs
167 posts
Ireland
Yep, this passes for industrial
Sounds not unlike Front242 in places and Skinny Puppy, closest to Nine Inch Nails or old Ministry I'd reckon.  Production is near professional, the mix is balanced spot-on and I think that you can be very happy with what you're created here.
#6January 3rd, 2006 · 01:05 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
... passes for industrial
Punchbear wrote…
Sounds not unlike Front242 in places and Skinny Puppy, closest to Nine Inch Nails or old Ministry I'd reckon.  Production is near professional, the mix is balanced spot-on and I think that you can be very happy with what you're created here.

I second that

jeez, I don't know how I could have missed this one before. weird... I happen to swim in this kind of stuff for breakfast...
#7January 3rd, 2006 · 01:20 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
Not to my liking at all musically, but WOW - what a fabulous recording!  I'd be happy to come close to this kind of sound and mix quality for any of mine (and as I've only just started with the PC studio stuff, perhaps it's something to aim for).
Was this done in a home studio?
#8January 4th, 2006 · 01:15 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Industrial electronic indeed,liked the mix.
#9January 9th, 2006 · 09:10 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
13 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks for the comments, guys. This wasn't supposed to be proper industrial as such, I just meant that fans of industrial might like this...

As for the 'home studio' comment, I threw this together on my run-down old computer using fruityloops 5 (because that was just about all I could run on my relic of a PC). Heh, I wish I had a home studio! Soon as I've got a spare couple thousand...

-Bad Star
#10March 22nd, 2006 · 12:33 PM
25 posts
United States of America
I really like your music. m/
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 4:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.