#1August 29th, 2005 · 01:18 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
34 posts
United Kingdom
Beer And Luck

This song is not in a battle

this is a more recent, better recording, again with a fraction of resources! i'm gonna battle it when its perfect, but check out our(Return Of The Jimbo) badly recorded song (bow bacca) for the september battle in the mean time... DrB

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 29th, 2005 · 03:53 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
90 posts
United Kingdom
interesting
Interesting mix of styles here... works too in a strange kind of way. Still love the bendy guitar
#3August 30th, 2005 · 08:22 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Love the different influences - rock, reggae/ska, punk. It's more a ska-punk song I'd say, but im not going to pigeon-hole it. It sounds similar to the kinda stuff I used to gig. Although its erratic I liked the solo, it fits well. In fact, I thought there was no real weak link in the band (guitars, vox, bass, drums all good).

Great stuff. I want to hear more Would be awesome if you had better resources!
#4August 30th, 2005 · 08:29 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
re:B&L
very interesting mix of raggae and grunge

If i get to choose...keep the raggae version and loose the metal or separate them into two versions of the same tune

the lead guitar work helps the sell the rock part, but you dont need it for the raggae part

party on

sounds like a party if your band shows up
#5August 30th, 2005 · 11:50 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
34 posts
United Kingdom
pigeons?!
i wouldnt worry about pigeon holing, alot of our stuff is ska punk! this song has soooo many diferrent versions, punk, ska, reggae, and a mix of all of them.

cheers for the comments,
               DrB
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:25 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.