#1August 27th, 2005 · 10:09 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
8 posts
Australia
Freaky then mellow

This song is not in a battle

This isn't anything special, I was just seeing if anyone has any opinions about whether i should extend it into a song. I recorded a slow solo, then doubled it. Both were sped up, reversed, and one of the doubles had the pitch changed.
The riffs that come after were recorded with my Epiphone Les Paul. This song was played through my Marshall AVT 50 while being routed through to my computer.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 28th, 2005 · 02:45 AM
9 threads / 4 songs
90 posts
United Kingdom
certainly you should
not sure about the start but the "mellow" part would get my vote if it was given some more structure.
#3August 28th, 2005 · 03:13 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
I personally think the intro is an interesting idea, but sounds plain ugly. I think that (despite the recording quality) the mellow bit has alot more potential for development - I liked it! One thing I've noticed about the Marshall AVT series (my friend has one) is that they are waay too bassy, this comes through in the recording. I suggest curving the bass off a little.
#4August 28th, 2005 · 11:25 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
8 posts
Australia
honestly the start bit wasn't ever gonna be part of the song, i just thought it sounded cool.  i think ur right about the bass being too high though, i put that up to mask the sound of tinny strings. cheers
#5September 9th, 2005 · 10:18 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
freaky
slow (weird) start but, it gets going...keep working you're getting there
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:56 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.