1 2

#1August 25th, 2005 · 11:55 PM
29 threads / 21 songs
75 posts
United Kingdom
Never Coming Back
Score: 82.5%
Battle: 2006-04

This is one i did for school work and i just got my results so i can use it now :oD Its very different from alot of my other stuff. i hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 26th, 2005 · 02:02 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
'kin 'ell!
This is awesome! Did you get an A? I never got my composition back. Not that I want it lol it was crap. I love this, its so good. You should have a record deal. This is the sorta thing I'd listen to, I'd definatly buy as with all your other stuff.
I got a B in my music which sucks, I was predicted an A. And I only got 3 passes and went to enroll at college on the popular music course and they wouldn't let me becaus I need 4 A-Cs. They wouldn't even take my demo CD    so I'm buggered, but hey you didin't need to know all that!
I think this song is my favourite of yours, but I really like Hold Your Guns too. And I also want to sleal your voice, Like Ursula the sea whitch does in 'The Little Mermaid.' But my tentacles arn't quite as big as hers.
Do you have like an album? Or should I download the songs and put them on a CD? 
I love em all!!!!! 
#3August 26th, 2005 · 02:05 AM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
re: Never Coming Back
Never Coming Back is extremely enjoyable to listen to. Musically, the fact that the tempo of the song is changing throughout the song is a really clever thing to do - Helps the song not to be boring. And it's a beautiful composition, one of my favourites here.
Very nicely recored, did you do it yourself at a home studio or somewhere else?
#4August 26th, 2005 · 07:49 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hoh... here it is   i love this one.

if music wasnt' such a joke over here in the states' school systems, i'd love to do this sort of thing.  the only musically-oriented stuff you can do is for choir stuff, and that's not got the individual recognition that comes with this sort of music project.

anyway, awesome stuff.

awesome stuff.
#5August 26th, 2005 · 09:34 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
never Coming Back
you go girl

I'd remix the start...DJ's will kill it before it starts...
once runing, it rocks like a bitch

lyrics are clear and filled with the usual high school drama, not a bad thing, people WILL relate

nice lead guitar work... knows when to back off

fix the start and send it out to DJ's

B
#6August 26th, 2005 · 12:13 PM
29 threads / 21 songs
75 posts
United Kingdom
yeah i got an A.. well proud  , i agree the start is a bit shitty but the recording was a bit rushed because using the school's proffesional recording studio there were quite a few other people waiting to use the facilities which is understandable. id love to play with it again now but i dont go to that school anymore so... ta for suggestions, it may be an option in the future for re-recording coz it's one of my favourites 
thanx guys
#7October 6th, 2005 · 07:04 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
The vox are so much better on this song. It sounds like a nice mix for what I know about it. Tight song, love it. My only criticism is the rhythm changes at the beginning and around 1:54, it works out but seems a little awkard(sp?). Great job again, though!
#8October 10th, 2005 · 08:11 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Yeah your vocals sound much better than in your other songs. Plus this one sounds more original in composition and arrangement. Really great job, though I have to agree with catfish about the beginning. A bit of mastering wouldn't hurt either.

well done and congrats with your well deserved A!
#9October 17th, 2005 · 03:29 AM
2 threads
10 posts
United States of America
Good composition.
Awesome ending.

The ending is killer.
#10October 17th, 2005 · 07:01 AM
3 posts
United States of America
re: Never Coming Back
i like the intro
especially how it starts off with just piano
and then the guitar comes into play
#11October 23rd, 2005 · 07:32 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
21 posts
Germany
wow

I think itīs really good ... and I think your songs should be at the first place instead of the others xD
I love it

keep on with that good work
#12October 28th, 2005 · 06:29 AM
1 threads
3 posts
United Kingdom
i like the guitar work. is that you or someone else? makes no diff its cool. theres something about it that doesnt hit home but thats just me. the arrangement is very rock chic, but i suspect thats just you! all in all i like it. good job. i might have been tempted to beef up the intro a bit, the clean guitar chords over the piano maybe could have been a little dirtier or a bit fatter. its got a nice shape to it, it builds nicely. the vocal gets lost a bit in the mix at the end i would push it up a notch or two or maybe the lead guitar down a bit. but i like to end on a possitive note so good song, good lyrics strong guitar.
#13October 28th, 2005 · 08:44 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
10 posts
United States of America
great
very good song, you are very talented, keep up the good work
#14October 30th, 2005 · 03:06 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
I just love the effective use of vocal harmonies. This is great! Your voice is very nice, and this performance is well sung. The sound has a nice natural feel to it and is subsequently quite radio friendly I think. Well done, keep up the good work!
#15November 5th, 2005 · 06:00 AM
29 threads / 21 songs
75 posts
United Kingdom
woohoo i got second!
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 8:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.