#1August 23rd, 2005 · 07:42 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
5 posts
United States of America
Looking In the Mirro

This song is not in a battle

Looking In the mirror is my song about self image. how bad I wanted to succeed. some say it to  aweward hummm . I as sittign on my bed tryn to creat a song and the mirror was there it just came out I know that what isee is what you get. hope you get my concept.thanks

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 23rd, 2005 · 08:41 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
oOo, nice.

looks like you've got a decent sound about you.

you should get a different mp3 encoder though   that's rediculous that it adds a short clip to the beginning of your song.  mp3 is free, so it's stupid for a program to tack it's name to the beginning.  it's not like it's a demo of actual mp3 ENCODING.

but beyond that--  very, very nice.  i'd add maybe a little bit more of that lead guitar into the mix.  it's a little out of place when it comes in ONLY to do the solo, and then leaves.  put more of it into... say... the chorus when it repeats.  that'd be great.

it cuts off a little soong too for a proper fade out.  like, the drums are still making noise when the actual file ends

i like the overall sound though!  i'm sure it sounds even better if played live because guitar distortion is easier to play than to record    but hey, you've definitely got something here.
#3August 23rd, 2005 · 09:39 AM
4 posts
Canada
its nice
good song
#4August 24th, 2005 · 03:43 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
Netherlands
Really good song. IMO, the quality of the guitar solo could have been a bit better, but it'll do fine just like this as well
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 5:22 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.