#1August 22nd, 2005 · 07:32 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
11 posts
Malaysia
Jets Sound

This song is not in a battle

My second song (instrumental as well). need your comment guys.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 23rd, 2005 · 02:15 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Nice crisp sound

The drums sound pretty good in a spacial sense, not sure I like the snare though...consider  producing it differently or replacing it via a different sample or drumagog.

It's fairly catchy, I like the bass run and the guitar. However, as an instrumental piece there is no melody or 'hook' to speak of. It *really* needs vocals - or if you want to keep it instrumental I'd suggest adding a piano, more likely organ, or maybe even lead guitar.

Nice stuff, and I look forward to hearing more...
#3August 23rd, 2005 · 10:44 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
11 posts
Malaysia
Yeah dave, i did  realized on the things that you've said . actually i got another version for this song whereas the drum play is more variable like what you've mentioned.

And regarding to put some vocals into this song, that was a great idea but the problem is, i was not good at singing or even create my own lyrics.

P/s : perhaps you could write one for me (kidding..he he!!)

#4October 19th, 2005 · 06:51 AM
21 threads / 21 songs
72 posts
Germany
I like the bass line!  and altough I had the feeling that something misses in your song (Dave mentioned)  the quality of your recording is really good..  I wish I could do that, Espacially I have some problem with drums... How Did you get  them into the song? 
Keep it on ;-)
#5October 25th, 2005 · 05:45 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
11 posts
Malaysia
thanx  for your comment, Amused

i created this song ( most of my songs actually) with Cakewalk Home Studio. there is no real instruments were involved in the making of this song, my instruments are actually audio loops (certain people might think this is a shame, but for me as long as you honest to your music, it can comes from any direction not nescessarilly from real drums, guitar or any other established instrument ).

anyway thanx for listening to my song, really appreciate that

p/s : glad to see your reply soon..
#6October 25th, 2005 · 08:34 AM
11 threads / 2 songs
69 posts
United Kingdom
sounds like the "tequila" song from the sixties. Can't remember the band, but the rhythms are similar. Really needs some kind of solo on top of the loop, as Dave said. Piano would be best in this case i would think. Maybe even trumpet(s) Catchy stuff
#7October 26th, 2005 · 12:02 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
I found myself smiling while listening to this. Good first start. And listen to Dave, he knows of what he speaks.
#8November 1st, 2005 · 12:32 AM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
Cool.. This song sounds "fun", I like
#9November 1st, 2005 · 05:30 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
this is such a happy song all i can do is smile, there really is no melody here, unless you call what the drums are doing a melody... anyway its cool mad stuff to do when you are bored
#10November 11th, 2005 · 01:34 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Background
This would go great on a movie background soundtrack quite well. Maybe you should consider pitching your music to the movie industry?! Just a though.
#11November 20th, 2005 · 03:01 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
JonnyC wrote…
sounds like the "tequila" song from the sixties. Can't remember the band, but the rhythms are similar.

The band was the Champs... anyway... yeah I agree it does have a Champ-Tequila feel.. that is not a bad thing... it is a good thing... you have a great ear.... keep up the good work.. nothin wrong with having fun with loops.... You arranged it.. it's ALL YOU!
       Jim
#12November 24th, 2005 · 11:48 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Poland
Not bad
Not bad at all, good as a soundtrack for a game or sth like that.
Happy song, gives me a pleasant feeling of joy.
#13May 24th, 2006 · 09:57 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
11 posts
Malaysia
re: hey
FLYER7747 wrote…
cool music      I have tons of lyric's  maybe something for your song if you serious

Ralph

yeah that's very cool Ralph, it'll be great if u could contribute your lyrics into my song. i have a couple of songs as well but still doesn't have a lyric because i'm too dumb in making a lyric, lol..
and thanks for your offer! can't wait to see the result.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 17th, 2024 · 9:55 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.