#1August 21st, 2005 · 04:02 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
21 posts
France
Hey, díme (Eddie)

This song is not in a battle

This is my last song, in spanish too! (yes, that's the language I most like to write in!).
I'm not going to translate it: I could be censored...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 21st, 2005 · 06:19 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
I like the chorus, but the harmony is a little difficult to make out on the verses. Your singing style on the verses is a little anti-melodic. This might not be a bad thing, but if this is the way you mean it to be then you should enhance the harmonic structure underneath the verses, in particular the bass is a little watery. What I mean by that is the particular sound you choose for the bass doesn't cut through the mix very well so it's hard to make out. The choruses have a great little vocal riff that really gives you the feel of what the harmony is supposed to be. Personally I feel that a lot of the electronic sounds detract from this peice, it's a little clanky and harsh. I'd like to see you take out some of those hard edge percussion sounds and use a better instrument for the bass. Overall a decent song, and one of the better offerings here though I must say those electronic percussion sounds really grate my teeth. I'd be able to give this a higher rating if it were smoother and the harmony was more obvious.
#3August 21st, 2005 · 09:24 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
a danceable beat. this kind of music is perfect to be played on mallorca or ibiza or monaco where the formula-one-partys are taking place. The production is based to this events. Not really bad.
#4August 21st, 2005 · 03:30 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
9 posts
United States of America
haha, what a crazy sound
#5August 25th, 2005 · 08:52 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
21 posts
France
Thanks for your advice! and big thank you to you Entheon, for having told me that many ideas! I'm ok with the fact that I am not a great singer yet, and the mix is not either my cup of tea! This is just a demo, I need time now to work back and it, maybe with the help of someone, oneday!
Anyway, I really like when you try to help me improve myself
#6October 23rd, 2005 · 11:13 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
funny accent!  very nice sound though  
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 2nd, 2024 · 6:18 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.