A little song you may like.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 18th, 2005 · 04:29 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
woah.

i'm definitely a fan of that beginning.

nevermind, i'm a fan of the whole thing.  you sound exactly like what i was wanting to make my highschool band sound like.  i love it.  ( i didn't mean that as in, "you sound like a highschool band", i just meant the general sound is the same as what i wanted to make my band do)

it needs a bit of vocal tuning here and there, but dag.  that's awesome.  easily my favorite sound here on bandamp, and that's a tough thing to get out of me.

i was afraid i wasn't goign to hear any electric guitars, but then it started throwing down it's sound just when i was goign to give up waiting for it!
#3August 23rd, 2005 · 06:40 PM
25 threads / 23 songs
168 posts
United States of America
I spent a while going through this song -- that in and of itself says something about the quality. This song certainly wins won award -- it's is by far the most interesting song I've heard on here yet. Love the bass in the uberbouncy major segment! The drums really need to be clarified and brought up in the mix -- they rythym changes need their guidance. It's the first song that has been put on my playlist.
#4September 11th, 2005 · 09:14 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Nice work - decent sound, composition, instrumentation, vocals, rhythm, and general vibe.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 1:33 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.